Page 238 of 422 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    This thread sure went off the rails
    As if we needed proof that peoples seemingly unrelated biases govern their judgement on EVERYTHING…
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    This thread sure went off the rails
    For sure!

I do see how it's possible Wentz lost a portion of supporters in Colt's fan base, locker room, and management by not vaccinating for COVID-19.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by djohnk View Post
    For sure!

I do see how it's possible Wentz lost a portion of supporters in Colt's fan base, locker room, and management by not vaccinating for COVID-19.
    And just because you can see it doesn't mean you agree with it or that it's right.

It's just what happened.

I can't imagine the stress and pressure of trying to run a successful nfl franchise. So much money on the line in so many ways.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    And just because you can see it doesn't mean you agree with it or that it's right.

It's just what happened.

I can't imagine the stress and pressure of trying to run a successful nfl franchise. So much money on the line in so many ways.
    Meh, the money is almost all already made. Whatever stress there is that probably doesn’t have much to do with it.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Be nice to ECEH8C he’s operating on half brain cells since the strokes.

Totally unrelated to the 800 boosters he took for the record.
    All natch soccer moms and Rogan Bros unite!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

It's just what happened.

Yeah not like you could lose your franchise QB and get arrested for sex crimes in the same year and the value of your franchise goes up 15% year over year regardless. So stressful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Whatever it takes to help you justify taking a repurposed horse dewormer instead.
    Where did the U of M find all the horses for this?
    https://med.umn.edu/news-events/nati...rcent-enrolled

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Whatever it takes to help you justify taking a repurposed horse dewormer instead.
    Actually it's first form was for use as a cattle "wormer".....not dewormer. Spread out to other critters from there. Also, Docs and PAs in this area do recommend it to folks in the early stages of Covid....but what do they know?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Meh, the money is almost all already made. Whatever stress there is that probably doesn’t have much to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yeah not like you could lose your franchise QB and get arrested for sex crimes in the same year and the value of your franchise goes up 15% year over year regardless. So stressful.

Says two billionaires. Irsay is like the second poorest owner in the league. No stress at all.

And Andrew Luck just retired.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    are you people that dense or just messing w me.

POPULARITY = trending Twitter 100 plus times and Wentz is on ESPN / RADIO DAILY WEEKLY..

this isn't even a comparison. so just stop.

I can sit with anyone anywhere and they will know Carson Wentz. can't say that about ANY other North Dakotan. ever
    Yeah, Vladimir Putin is trending too, so I guess he’s popular too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk