Page 237 of 422 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I have heart disease. And I have had a heart attack. I ain’t fucking fat and I never have been. I am in fact quite fit.

You are a fucking moron. Perhaps we should spend some of our tax dollars studying how people like you and 1994 whatever can be so god damned clueless.

Fucking moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sign me up I want to know why I am! I have now had covid twice. I'm not a Covid denier, but I'm a realist and understand the world keeps on going. Luckily my 1 tired day happened on a weekend but I still did not miss a day of work. I probably could have worked through mine to some extent. I worked from home the week after as luckily for me they changed the quarantine rules in January. Plus I am highly likely to have heart disease myself due to my lineage both grandfathers and father passed from heart attacks.

That said I need to lose some weight and do better exercise as I'm not getting any younger. Kudos that you've kept yourself in shape and good luck beating heart disease for as long as you can.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    thats because you aren't listening
    Listening for what? I want a heart disease vaccine that reduces my symptoms. I don't want a Covid vaccine that hardly makes any changes for me what's so hard to hear about that?

(Purplish in there eh?)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Listening for what? I want a heart disease vaccine that reduces my symptoms. I don't want a Covid vaccine that hardly makes any changes for me what's so hard to hear about that?

(Purplish in there eh?)

Don't you want a covid vaccine that adds stress to your heart? Don't even need to eat the chicken nuggys then.

Lardsin must go!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I have heart disease. And I have had a heart attack. I ain’t fucking fat and I never have been. I am in fact quite fit.

You are a fucking moron. Perhaps we should spend some of our tax dollars studying how people like you and 1994 whatever can be so god damned clueless.

Fucking moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not, you would be the supreme minority in the USA. You smoke or are you just a generic heightened clotting factor?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

(Purplish in there eh?)

A vaccine for a non viral disease eh?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    A vaccine for a non viral disease eh?
    Yeah, almost as good as a vaccine that doesn't actually prevent people from getting the disease it's made for!

Yes!! In before the lock!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I'm not, you would be the supreme minority in the USA. You smoke or are you just a generic heightened clotting factor?
    It's the cooking oils bro not the fat from meat.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Yeah, almost as good as a vaccine that doesn't actually prevent people from getting the disease it's made for!

Yes!! In before the lock!
    Whatever it takes to help you justify taking a repurposed horse dewormer instead.

This thread sure went off the rails

Be nice to ECEH8C he’s operating on half brain cells since the strokes.

Totally unrelated to the 800 boosters he took for the record.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes