Page 233 of 422 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Resized_FB_IMG_1647033457505.jpg

First look at Wentz in commander uniform.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Resized_FB_IMG_1647033457505.jpg

First look at Wentz in commander uniform.
    Are those the new binary unis?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I'm sure he's a great person, particularly off the field with all he's done, but at some point the mounting evidence in the locker room and on the field seem to indicate that there is more to it other than a bunch of unrelated people that are supposedly "out to get him".
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...super-bowl-run
    What year is this from? Mounting evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    What year is this from? Mounting evidence?
    Lol @ someone Darren Sproles size confronting C Dubs.

I take professional football team fan reporters about as seriously as I take the Ukraine media reports the last few weeks. Could it be true? Sure. Is it true? Probably not.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Lol @ someone Darren Sproles size confronting C Dubs.

I take professional football team fan reporters about as seriously as I take the Ukraine media reports the last few weeks. Could it be true? Sure. Is it true? Probably not.
    ??????????
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread but I'll just say that I'm perfectly happy to just be completely and blindly supportive of one of our own.

Go Carson! Show all the haters what you're capable of. I'm glad that you're away from toxic Philly fans and a toxic Indy owner. While the DC area might not be your cup of tea, I know that you'll make the most of the opportunity. Keep making ND proud!
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread but I'll just say that I'm perfectly happy to just be completely and blindly supportive of one of our own.

Go Carson! Show all the haters what you're capable of. I'm glad that you're away from toxic Philly fans and a toxic Indy owner. While the DC area might not be your cup of tea, I know that you'll make the most of the opportunity. Keep making ND proud!
    Sans vaccination for something that no longer exists, there will be haters here.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Sans vaccination for something that no longer exists, there will be haters here.
    That something killed over 1500 Americans yesterday.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Of course you can. You just have to adjust them to the environment, which I just did. Places like football-reference.com have all of this stuff.
    You didn't adjust the comparive numbers at all. You invalidated the comparison because Rothlisberger has played a long time. Football-reference.com? Never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    You didn't adjust the comparive numbers at all. You invalidated the comparison because Rothlisberger has played a long time. Football-reference.com? Never heard of it.
    It’s really not that hard to grasp. 12 years ago completing 63 percent of your passes quite good. Today it is rather poor.