Page 198 of 422 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    On the good plays, maybe. On the bad plays he’s cringe worthy.
    Isnt this true for literally any player ever?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    The eagles had more success after they dumped him, and the Colts had less success after they picked him up....i don't see how this is hard for people to understand here.
    The point you're making is well understood. Quarterback is the most important position in FB, and maybe in all of sports, however it's not the only position. If QB play is all that matters for a team, why don't we just crown the Packers super bowl champs? Best QB must mean they won every game right?

Maybe a better comparison would be to compare his year this year with the Eagle's QB this year and the Colts QB last year. Carson's 2021 is MUCH better than Hurts' 2021, and slightly worse than Rivers' 2020. To me trying to be unbiased, that sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

right on cue. jealous, hateful colum for mcdipshit on Wentz.

such jealousy & hatred for his Christianity . pathetic
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Where is his religion mentioned in the article or even alluded to?

Nothing at all in the article about his religion...shouldn't you be working in the FBS thread?

What kind of fucked up take is that on the article your talking about
    TRUST THE PROCESS

you know that's why mcfooly hates him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You are 100% correct. Can't explain that to the libtards here as they are blind to their own bias.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Did Carson have in his Twitter and Instagram bio that he was QB of the Indianapolis Colts during the season? I noticed that currently he only lists QB and doesn't have anything Colts in his profile picture. I wonder if they have told him they don't want him back. It would be a shame because I believe Wentz and the Colts offense would be much improved in year 2.

The Colts offense was actually really humming until they stopped using the RPO as much after the Tampa Bay game. That was the game where the fans and media complained about the underuse of Jonathan Taylor when Wentz made the correct read on RPO's.

If you remove the Hail Mary interception from the Bucs game and the shovel pass interception in the Rams game where Aaron Donald blew up the intended receiver Doyle then Wentz only threw 5 interceptions all season. Wentz only threw 1 interception in road games all season.

Yes the season ended ugly when the entire Colts team collapsed in the last 2 games but to blame Wentz and remove him from the team for next season it seems like they are scapegoating him. It also seems like it would be taking away the QB that Frank Reich wanted for the Colts.
    Wentz had an up and down season that I thought was mostly positive. His struggles down the stretch hurt their playoff chances. He does sometimes really stuggle with timing and accuracy. It kinda shocks me they would move on so quickly especially given the less than stellar QB market right now. Do they have the capital to trade for Watson, ARod, or Wilson? Doubtful. They dont even have a 1st round pick this year (From Eagles ironically). Jimmy G is not better than Wentz.

I used to listen to his radio show all the time and don't remember him ever putting down Christianity or any other religion.
    It's OK to not be OK.