Page 197 of 422 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    That he was a locker room cancer and that he refused to run plays that were called.

The Eagles had a bunch of WR's that didn't know how to read a defense and run the right routes. They were always in the wrong place even if they looked open. On one play last year Reagor ran a fly route when he was supposed to be a target on a screen pass.

Wentz doesn't deserve to be treated as less than human while NFL writers openly hope that a QB that has sexually assaulted multiple massage therapists gets traded and becomes a starter in the NFL again.

If Wentz gets shut out of a starting job in the NFL next season I may be done with the NFL. They have been making it harder to watch as they get more and more political.
    Do you know any of that to be the case?

I hope he gets a shot at starting again. I'd gladly take him in Pittsburgh next year. But this idea that he can do no wrong is silly.

If he doesn't get a shot, it ain't about politics. The NFL is a meritocracy. Finally, we have no idea about Watson. Pretty sure he hasn't had a trial yet. It looks very bad though no doubt.
    College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

That he was a locker room cancer and that he refused to run plays that were called.

The Eagles had a bunch of WR's that didn't know how to read a defense and run the right routes. They were always in the wrong place even if they looked open. On one play last year Reagor ran a fly route when he was supposed to be a target on a screen pass.

Wentz doesn't deserve to be treated as less than human while NFL writers openly hope that a QB that has sexually assaulted multiple massage therapists gets traded and becomes a starter in the NFL again.

If Wentz gets shut out of a starting job in the NFL next season I may be done with the NFL. They have been making it harder to watch as they get more and more political.
    I heard he's a ginger with no soul.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    How does anyone know whether he was or wasn't a locker room cancer? Or whether he ran the plays called or not?

Or is everyone just assuming he isn't/didn't because you like him?

I've seen so many say it's all lies with 100% conviction and the truth is you don't know. I don't know. Only a few people in the world know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Quoted for truth
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I heard he's a ginger with no soul.
    Quoted for truth at least the first part
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I hope he's on a mission trip or hunting. Getting roasted eh.

Lardsin must go!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The NFL has always been incredibly political, you just didn't notice because their politicas likely matched your own
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    How does anyone know whether he was or wasn't a locker room cancer? Or whether he ran the plays called or not?

Or is everyone just assuming he isn't/didn't because you like him?

I've seen so many say it's all lies with 100% conviction and the truth is you don't know. I don't know. Only a few people in the world know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Wentz called his own number often at NDSU, and I can completely see Wentz not connecting in an NFL locker room. He had one great season after an offseason dedicated to football, in which he didn't win a playoff game, and has since spent his time on other things. The tragectory was pretty clear in 2019 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

I have been a huge Wentz backer and also critic, but something isn't adding up when he is already being pushed out of his second team after just 1 year, and teamed up with his old OC that was supposed to be his savior, lets face it there are several worse QB's that you don't even hear about, lets say like his draft classmate Goff. There must be a reason the media is all over him, is it Locker room? Ego? Political/VAC stance?

Too bad, hopefully he can get his shit together but it really is looking like he isn't going to make it if all this comes true in Indy. I mean lets face it when he is good he is good, but when he is bad its really bad.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I have been a huge Wentz backer and also critic, but something isn't adding up when he is already being pushed out of his second team after just 1 year, and teamed up with his old OC that was supposed to be his savior, lets face it there are several worse QB's that you don't even hear about, lets say like his draft classmate Goff. There must be a reason the media is all over him, is it Locker room? Ego? Political/VAC stance?

Too bad, hopefully he can get his shit together but it really is looking like he isn't going to make it if all this comes true in Indy. I mean lets face it when he is good he is good, but when he is bad its really bad.
    He's a top 15 NFL quarterback when looking at statistics. The Colts (like the Eagles) would be idiots to dump him if they want to have success in the next 3-5 years. I literally just read two articles last week that said that praised Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts' play this year and slammed Wentz. Take the names off the stats and Wentz had a better year than both of them.

The narrative around him is crazy, but as they say where there's smoke there's fire. Dude needs a PR consultant baaaaad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Irsay is a drug addict
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    He's a top 15 NFL quarterback when looking at statistics. The Colts (like the Eagles) would be idiots to dump him if they want to have success in the next 3-5 years. I literally just read two articles last week that said that praised Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts' play this year and slammed Wentz. Take the names off the stats and Wentz had a better year than both of them.

The narrative around him is crazy, but as they say where there's smoke there's fire. Dude needs a PR consultant baaaaad.
    The eagles had more success after they dumped him, and the Colts had less success after they picked him up....i don't see how this is hard for people to understand here.