Page 196 of 422 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If C-Dubs ends up in Pittsburgh I'll be a happy camper. The offensive line is terrible but they got a solid receiver corps and a very good young running back. Usually their line isn't bad for long.

That said, a bit amusing to see people bitch about Indianapolis now. When he got traded to them didn't most people say that it was a perfect fit?
    It will always be someone else's fault.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 02-13-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Wentz is a top 15 QB in the NFL
    On the good plays, maybe. On the bad plays he’s cringe worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbsy View Post
    On the good plays, maybe. On the bad plays he’s cringe worthy.
    There aren’t many bad plays so that’s positive

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Colts think they can get Rogers?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn, he may as well be Teflon with how people excuse him from any responsibility around here.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Supposedly Irsay hates Wentz for being unvaccinated so that would further expose how hypocritical the drunken drug addled fool is. The entire offensive line was unvaccinated and Wentz had to beat Arizona without any of them.

Wentz was the most scrutinized QB in the NFL this season. They attacked him when other QB's threw terrible interceptions. The lies spread by the Eagles and Philly media have poisoned the well on Wentz and he may never get a fair shake in the NFL again.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Supposedly Irsay hates Wentz for being unvaccinated so that would further expose how hypocritical the drunken drug addled fool is. The entire offensive line was unvaccinated and Wentz had to beat Arizona without any of them.

Wentz was the most scrutinized QB in the NFL this season. They attacked him when other QB's threw terrible interceptions. The lies spread by the Eagles and Philly media have poisoned the well on Wentz and he may never get a fair shake in the NFL again.
    He could play better that might get him a fair shake.

What lies?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

That he was a locker room cancer and that he refused to run plays that were called.

The Eagles had a bunch of WR's that didn't know how to read a defense and run the right routes. They were always in the wrong place even if they looked open. On one play last year Reagor ran a fly route when he was supposed to be a target on a screen pass.

Wentz doesn't deserve to be treated as less than human while NFL writers openly hope that a QB that has sexually assaulted multiple massage therapists gets traded and becomes a starter in the NFL again.

If Wentz gets shut out of a starting job in the NFL next season I may be done with the NFL. They have been making it harder to watch as they get more and more political.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

How does anyone know whether he was or wasn't a locker room cancer? Or whether he ran the plays called or not?

Or is everyone just assuming he isn't/didn't because you like him?

I've seen so many say it's all lies with 100% conviction and the truth is you don't know. I don't know. Only a few people in the world know.