Page 186 of 422 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    So he is not a team player?
    How is that not a team player? Lol if it’s either retire or be a backup I’d pick retire. He’s made enough money.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

It’s pretty easy to find the Wentz haters

First he had good stats but they weren’t winning
    Then he brought the eagles the best record in the NFC, but then it became about stats
    Then he gets the stats people wanted and it became his fault that his guys were a bunch of practice squad players while the front office was out finding his replacement
    Then it was about being injury prone after getting knocked out with a concussion on a cheap shot
    Then he goes to Indy and it’s all about wins again
    Then it was about who the wins were against
    Then it was stats again
    And then it was about being clutch down the stretch

The last two games of the season were embarrassing, and he’s the highest paid person in the franchise so he should get the most blame of anyone. He did not play well, but so did many others. Wentz had a decent season this year and was in the top half of pretty much all QB metrics. A joke that the Colts can’t commit to him for next year. Spend the off-season getting a stud WR that can help spread the field and continue to let Carson get comfortable in Indy. This reeks of desperation.

This entire rant was triggered by me just finding out that the Ravens got last place in their division and people will not shut up about Lamar Jackson. Lamar gets to go to the pro bowl with worse stats and a team that finished behind Big Ben’s and Baker Mayfield’s, two QBs who’ve been crucified this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    It’s pretty easy to find the Wentz haters

First he had good stats but they weren’t winning
    Then he brought the eagles the best record in the NFC, but then it became about stats
    Then he gets the stats people wanted and it became his fault that his guys were a bunch of practice squad players while the front office was out finding his replacement
    Then it was about being injury prone after getting knocked out with a concussion on a cheap shot
    Then he goes to Indy and it’s all about wins again
    Then it was about who the wins were against
    Then it was stats again
    And then it was about being clutch down the stretch

The last two games of the season were embarrassing, and he’s the highest paid person in the franchise so he should get the most blame of anyone. He did not play well, but so did many others. Wentz had a decent season this year and was in the top half of pretty much all QB metrics. A joke that the Colts can’t commit to him for next year. Spend the off-season getting a stud WR that can help spread the field and continue to let Carson get comfortable in Indy. This reeks of desperation.

This entire rant was triggered by me just finding out that the Ravens got last place in their division and people will not shut up about Lamar Jackson. Lamar gets to go to the pro bowl with worse stats and a team that finished behind Big Ben’s and Baker Mayfield’s, two QBs who’ve been crucified this year.
    Just any fyi his qbr rating is like 25 th in the nfl so your opinion of how well he played and a factual synopsis of how he played are not the same
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    How is that not a team player? Lol if it’s either retire or be a backup I’d pick retire. He’s made enough money.
    That by definition is is you first not team first
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Dude's I love Carson Wentz. He's just not in Fargo fcs anymore bros. That's just how the nfl is. It's sucks but why try to sugar coat it? Nevermind I'm talking to people who enjoy blowing out teams in January because that's as good as we can gosh dang do eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Just any fyi his qbr rating is like 25 th in the nfl so your opinion of how well he played and a factual synopsis of how he played are not the same
    He’s actually 10th of 31 among qualifying QBs. Try again!

Or you could use passer rating where he’s 13th of all qualifying QBs.
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

He’s actually 10th among qualifying QBs. Try again!
    How does he rank for fumbles among qbs?

Lardsin must go!

He had 4, tied for 6th thru 17th with eleven other QBs
    5 according to the site I found.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/pla...t/fumbles-lost

And those are just the ones he lost. Trust me the guys who sign his million dollar paychecks know about the ones he dropped and the Colts regained too. The last 2 weeks was his chance to shut his critics up but instead he missed a week of practice and the playoffs entirely.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    How does he rank for fumbles among qbs?
    Edit- he was 15th most fumbles with 8, so average. But you bring up a great point. A lot of people talk about his fumbling.

And he’s fumbled the same as the league average

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/fumbles

Looks like there are different classifications on fumbles rushing vs total. You posted fumbles lost
    *one day later*

Edit- he was 15th most fumbles with 8, so average. But you bring up a great point. A lot of people talk about his fumbling.

And he’s fumbled the same as the league average

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/fumbles

Looks like there are many different classifications on fumbles
    You ever see Tom Brady fumble in the 4th quarter with the game on the line?

Lardsin must go!