Page 172 of 422 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Reptilians.
    No, not reptillians....well maybe Fauci. Do a little research on a company called, Black Rock. There are many such companies in the world.
    Real,actual power,authority and control now resides in the hands of so very few. One company in contol of nearly 6 trillion in assets is insane, and they are not alone. These kinds of entities now own most governments of the world. They may not own all our Congressmen and Senators but they own most of them, and they have control of the far more powerful entity, the unelected federal beaurocracy.

They can do what they please.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Someone should invent a stupid bitch vaxxxxx.
    I'm on it bro.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    No, not reptillians....well maybe Fauci. Do a little research on a company called, Black Rock. There are many such companies in the world.
    Real,actual power,authority and control now resides in the hands of so very few. One company in contol of nearly 6 trillion in assets is insane, and they are not alone. These kinds of entities now own most governments of the world. They may not own all our Congressmen and Senators but they own most of them, and they have control of the far more powerful entity, the unelected federal beaurocracy.

If u don’t think black rock is full of reptiles then I don’t know what to tell you bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Sorry, I guess they now have control over assets totalling close to 10 trillion.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm on it bro.
    PLEASE whip up a batch of “Fix Karen’s and EC88666 (no difference between the two) batches of “the good stuff”. Greenfield is retired and looking for delivery job, and appears to be able to fly under the radar.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

If u don’t think black rock is full of reptiles then I don’t know what to tell you bro.
    Fink.... Einhorn?

Uh, Blackrock works for me dude. Appreciate it if you could keep this shit on the down low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Sorry, I guess they now have control over assets totalling close to 10 trillion.
    Oh that sounds like something non reptilians could totally do.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Uh, Blackrock works for me dude. Appreciate it if you could keep this shit on the down low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just because you’re a free Mason doesn’t mean they actually work for a u bro.

You have to also be a Shriner and a 33rd degree Templar.

Just because you’re a free Mason doesn’t mean they actually work for a u bro.

You have to also be a Shriner and a 33rd degree Templar.
    “Knight’s Templar”—>dont disparage the brand FFS. That’s almost as bad as NDSU “Bisons” used in plural sense.

Stay in your lane ...
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.