Page 165 of 422 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'll also know it's a real pandemic when an actual healthy nfl athlete fucking dies of covid. Then it's real.

How many dead nflers broz?????
    Now check how many fifa bros have dropped dead of heart attacks this year.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

The NFL might cut it down to five days for everyone, regardless of vax status...

If new protocols say it's five days from a positive test (i.e. yesterday), Carson Wentz could be cleared by Saturday. Stay tuned.
    https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...16576780173316
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Carson sure has had an Interesting career....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Carson sure has had an Interesting career....
    Absolutely. Would love to still see a Super Bowl win with him as the starter yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I love how they bash him right away but Aaron rodgers got a pass. That's what is wrong.
    Im not sure how you figure that lying fuckstick Rodgers got a free pass.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

From an availability perspective with the highly transmissible nature of it seems like close contact is the worst case scenario. He’s on restriction for a period of time and then if he has a positive test in a couple of days his clock starts over again.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

NFL.com says he tested positive.

Wentz tested positive and is unvaccinated, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/colts-place...d-miss-week-17

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe from a availability standpoint that the best route would be if he tested positive himself (with the new CDC recommendation and if NFLPA/NFL go along with it) that way he’s clear till after the super bowl. Obviously he’d have to be a asymptomatic or his symptoms in regression for this to happen.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Everyone is going to get omicron.

Fear mongers will continue to pretend that’s a bad thing.

Just let them play.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Im not sure how you figure that lying fuckstick Rodgers got a free pass.
    Agreed. I remember Rodgers getting skewered in the media for not being straightforward with his vaccination status. I don't agree with Carson's personal choice regarding vaccination, but I also haven't heard any evidence of him being careless with the protocols for the unvaccinated. He's around other people all the time so he's still at risk of catching a very contagious virus. I'm hoping the guidance is updated to 5 days and he can play Sunday assuming he would be unlikely to infect anyone at that point.