Page 164 of 422 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Does anyone actually give a dam what the media says these days? And do you care about those peoples opinions who do give a dam what the media says?
    This. I don’t recall any time in my life when so many people view major network media as pure propaganda.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Does anyone actually give a dam what the media says these days? And do you care about those peoples opinions who do give a dam what the media says?
    Completely agree, but as we saw in Philly: most NFL fans are stupid and listen to the media narratives.

Probably including me, although I try to avoid getting sucked in
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

Wentz out
    can't wait to look back 5 years from now on how stupid this all is. if my old fat ass drinking smoking unvaxxed mofo going to 100s of events in last 2 lived w it, then we are fine

.Wentz getting screwed, he had a great chance to pad stats vs Jax..
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 12-28-2021 at 09:45 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wentz out cuz he's a close contact & unvaxxed. (like Cole beastly & dalvin cook last week and Adam Theilen earlier

can't wait to look back 5 years from now on how stupid this all is. if my old fat ass drinking smoking unvaxxed mofo going to 100s of events in last 2 lived w it, then we are fine

.Wentz getting screwed, he had a great chance to pad stats vs Jax..
    I love how they bash him right away but Aaron rodgers got a pass. That's what is wrong.

Lardsin must go!

I'll also know it's a real pandemic when an actual healthy nfl athlete fucking dies of covid. Then it's real.

How many dead nflers broz?????

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I love how they bash him right away but Aaron rodgers got a pass. That's what is wrong.
    Agree with Scottie here. Both decided not to get vaccinated but Wentz did things right and followed through with the obligations of his decision. One person I can disagree with and still respect, Rodgers... not so much.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CDC is changing its quarantine rules and the NFL is expected to follow. If he’s just a close contact -5 days, if he’s positive but no symptoms -5 days. It’s science.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Agree with Scottie here. Both decided not to get vaccinated but Wentz did things right and followed through with the obligations of his decision. One person I can disagree with and still respect, Rodgers... not so much.
    this exactly.... f arodge

oh the 5 day thing was DELTAs CEO to the CDC recommendation cuz labor shortage. can't. are this up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this exactly.... f arodge

oh the 5 day thing was DELTAs CEO to the CDC recommendation cuz labor shortage. can't. are this up
    Containment measures are always a balance between health and economic interests. With effective vaccines available we could just stop making any considerations for the unvaccinated who make up the vast majority of hospitalizations.

I hope Wentz being out doesn't cost them in their playoff positioning.