Page 163 of 422 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Is that not targeting, or close? From that angle it appears Allen's helmet, and not his face mask, is the first contact with wentz. Maybe he kept his head angled high enough.
    NFL does not have a targeting foul. They have a foul that has to do with initiating contact and punishing with the helmet. I'm not sure of the specifics, but I know it's very different than NCAA targeting. I believe the contact with the helmets though is why this was roughing.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Is that not targeting, or close? From that angle it appears Allen's helmet, and not his face mask, is the first contact with wentz. Maybe he kept his head angled high enough.
    Roughing the Passer was called.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    NFL does not have a targeting foul. They have a foul that has to do with initiating contact and punishing with the helmet. I'm not sure of the specifics, but I know it's very different than NCAA targeting. I believe the contact with the helmets though is why this was roughing.
    Thanks for the explanation. I mostly watch cfb so that's my default understanding of football rules.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Carson on the COVID reserve list. Must quarantine for 10 days since not vaxxed.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Carson on the COVID reserve list. Must quarantine for 10 days since not vaxxed.
    This couldn’t have worked out better. Back in time to beat the jags and won’t be tested for 50 days. BIG bullet dodged.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    This couldn’t have worked out better. Back in time to beat the jags and won’t be tested for 50 days. BIG bullet dodged.
    Very true but the media is going to go off the rails on it

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Does anyone actually give a dam what the media says these days? And do you care about those peoples opinions who do give a dam what the media says?

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Media is absolutely nuts and fails to recognize that vaccinated have to quarantine as well. What if he already had Covid during the summer. Why get a shot with natural immunity but no one wants to discuss that.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Does anyone actually give a dam what the media says these days? And do you care about those peoples opinions who do give a dam what the media says?
    I couldn’t give 2 sheets but it is what it is

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Fuck. I stayed six feet away. I'm vaxed bros. He's out next week. Fuck fuck fuck.

Lardsin must go!