Page 147 of 422 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I’m sure Carson will beat himself up over it, but he has to stop himself from snowballing and just bounce back.
    Considering he doesn’t have an entire fan base attempting to use him as a scapegoat I’m sure he’ll be just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ins...-2021-11%3famp

I don’t see the Colts worrying about this.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ins...-2021-11%3famp

I don’t see the Colts worrying about this.
    No rational team will bench their star QB for a draft position of only 32 spots better. This is media nonsense.

Don’t recall who said it here, but Brady Ball is the way to go for Carson going forward. Plenty of heroics to be had that way also, with a lot less pain and downtime.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

At the half:

Wentz - 15/18, 146 passing. 11 rushing, 2 TD, 0 INT

28-10 Colts

Wentz is on fire tonight…

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Don’t recall who said it here, but Brady Ball is the way to go for Carson going forward. Plenty of heroics to be had that way also, with a little less pain.
    I was wondering if the fbs vs fcs guys even knew he was playing tonight?

They don't seem to care much for rabbits. Funny how this dysfunctional family works eh

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Great minds think alike. 2 posts while I typed!!!

Good old Bisonville

Lardsin must go!

Colts scored TDs on all four first half drives, including a surgical 2-minute drill.

Carson 15-18 with 2 TDs. Since it was the Jets, I figured I could risk watching the Colts' last possession - it was glorious.