Page 117 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I thought it came up heads. However, my ears aren't the best anymore.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I know the theory of not taking the ball first in the overtime, but the way the Ravens were marching down the field that was a mistake.
    Considering that the colts lost the coin flip, I think you might be dumb.

I think you might be a prick!

Can we put to bed the "Carson sucks" narrative at this point? He balled last night and they should have won.

Only saw the 4th quarter and OT. The Colts tackling was terrible. So many missed and broken tackles.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Can we put to bed the "Carson sucks" narrative at this point? He balled last night and they should have won.
    65.3% completion, 7.6 yards per pass attempt, 7:1 TD to interception ration, 99.4 passer rating. I'd say he's been more than good to start the year... main thing he could improve on is leading the offense to TDs instead of FGs when they get into the redzone. Only 10 TDs total for the Colts offense in their first 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Things happen fast in the NFL. Especially with quarterbacks, you can be great one year and look pretty bad the next. Obviously seen it a lot with Carson. If he keeps this up, this will be a really good year. I could not be happier for him.

That being said, he's a couple poor performances away from being back in the proverbial "hot seat" with the media. I alluded to it a couple of pages back, but there are certain players that they just salivate over. Everything that goes well is because of them and everything that goes wrong is in spite of them. For other players it's flipped. Seems like it runs along similar lines to marketability. Idk, just my take
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    65.3% completion, 7.6 yards per pass attempt, 7:1 TD to interception ration, 99.4 passer rating. I'd say he's been more than good to start the year... main thing he could improve on is leading the offense to TDs instead of FGs when they get into the redzone. Only 10 TDs total for the Colts offense in their first 5 games.
    One of those games he would not have played if they had any kind of backup available which hurt his numbers, overall. You take that out, and his numbers are outstanding. Agree on redzone, however.

Wentz put them in a spot to seal the game and the kicker missed.
    Defense gives up a TD and 2pt conversion.
    With only 36 secs, Wentz puts them in a spot to win again... and the kicker missed again.
    Wentz looses coin toss.
    Defense gives up a TD.

It's obviously all Wentz's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wentz put them in a spot to seal the game and the kicker missed.
    Defense gives up a TD and 2pt conversion.
    With only 36 secs, Wentz puts them in a spot to win again... and the kicker missed again.
    Wentz looses coin toss.
    Defense gives up a TD.

It's obviously all Wentz's fault.
    Of course it is, tails never fails! Come on man!!