Page 115 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Did I just witness a rape?

Lardsin must go!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I fully accept all blame for that fumble. I was typing "Wentz has been flawless so far." I was waiting to hit send, but the damage had already been done.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I fully accept all blame for that fumble. I was typing "Wentz has been flawless so far." I was waiting to hit send, but the damage had already been done.
    DE got an amazing jump off the ball. Completely blew past OT.

Did it cost the Colts?

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Did it cost the Colts?
    Not at all. Their D has been on fire so far. But they were in scoring postion...

Flipped over between innings of the playoff game and Chris Board was getting some shine on the broadcast.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Hope the missed conversion doesn't cost them.

Trying to force it.

Going for the quit!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Hope the missed conversion doesn't cost them.

Ruh roh, Raggy.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie