Page 11 of 421 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Philly radio guy who hasn’t been a fan of Carson since day 1
    FCS derangement syndrome, likely.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

As of 30 mins ago the #Bears have the top offer out for Carson Wentz. Unless another team comes over the top Wentz will be headed to Chicago. Bigger offer than most have expected. Bidding war will do that.
    https://twitter.com/BRobNFL/status/1357764256398270466
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Wow. Not surprised, but I don’t recall the Bears being a top contender in the conversation. Lol, I hope Foles is included in the deal... fuckers.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Lots of Carson Wentz talk here in Tampa. 2 team executives told me #Eagles should get at least a first-round pick for him. Neither thinks they could get two 1s. One says a 1 outside top 5. Other says a 1 in 2nd half of 1st round. Biggest question is will the Eagles do it.
    https://twitter.com/RobMaaddi/status...64742182547457
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Twitter buzz is saying that the Bears have the highest offer on the table for Wentz right now. Gross.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Wow. Not surprised, but I don’t recall the Bears being a top contender in the conversation. Lol, I hope Foles is included in the deal... fuckers.
    Chef kiss if so.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Les Bowen

@LesBowen

6h

I've talked to an NFL source, not w/the Eagles, who hears a Wentz trade is close. That isn't first-hand information. I do feel that the longer we go without Wentz saying something like "I'm happy to be an Eagle and excited about playing for Nick Sirianni," the closer we get...

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Chef kiss if so.
    Plot twist.

Bears win NFC. Wentz wins MVP but gets COVID-22 (the 4th mutation originating from a lab in Uragay) and misses last 3 weeks of the playoffs. Wentz takes a lot of heat in the media because he wasn't wearing 17 masks at once as is the new protocol under the Harris-Clinton administration of the time.

Foles comes in and wins it all. Getting another statue, this one in Chicago which is subsequently destroyed in a Black Lives Matter riot.

Wentz is then traded to Green Bay and wins 7 more rings. Coming in second all time to Brady who is somehow still playing despite being almost 60.

On a serious note they should keep their picks and draft Lance. Much better fits for Carson out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Plot twist.

Bears win NFC. Wentz wins MVP but gets COVID-22 (the 4th mutation originating from a lab in Uragay) and misses last 3 weeks of the playoffs. Wentz takes a lot of heat in the media because he wasn't wearing 17 masks at once as is the new protocol under the Harris-Clinton administration of the time.

Foles comes in and wins it all. Getting another statue, this one in Chicago which is subsequently destroyed in a Black Lives Matter riot.

Wentz is then traded to Green Bay and wins 7 more rings. Coming in second all time to Brady who is somehow still playing despite being almost 60.
    I like the part where Chapo losses his shit for Wentz bitch slapping the vikings for 7 years.