Page 101 of 422 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    But less durable than Cousins. It is a bummer, I’d like to see what Carson could be behind a good line
    Injured probably?

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

For those who did not watch the game, Donald literally could not be blocked in that game. Wentz is going to have nightmares, and he was the one tackling him when he was injured, too.

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    You have to wonder what is up with that. He's had arguably the worst oline protection-wise for going on 4 years now. This Indy oline might be the worst oline he's played behind in his career. Meanwhile, Philadelphia's oline is actually pretty good this year statistically.
    I haven't seen either Colts game yet but their left tackle retired after last season. They signed Eric Fisher who had a major leg injury at the end of last season, but I don't believe he's playing yet. Their left guard is an All-Pro. I believe he was questionable for game 1 but I heard he played. His injury may be limiting him as well. I believe the center missed time. The right side were no name guys who played above expectations last year so maybe they regressed with the changes in the left side.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

This take is funny. Injuries not so much.

Lardsin must go!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I haven't seen either Colts game yet but their left tackle retired after last season. They signed Eric Fisher who had a major leg injury at the end of last season, but I don't believe he's playing yet. Their left guard is an All-Pro. I believe he was questionable for game 1 but I heard he played. His injury may be limiting him as well. I believe the center missed time. The right side were no name guys who played above expectations last year so maybe they regressed with the changes in the left side.

Bingo! The Colts line this year is not the same line that played last year. Even the Cowboys All-Pro line regressed significantly when they had a few injuries disrupt their chemistry a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

This take is funny. Injuries not so much.
    This show is day in and day out the best thing in sports.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Does he know Wentz played an entire game with a broken wrist?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hammer Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhn.

I've listened to this guy talk. He MASSIVELY exaggerates his Pittsburgh accent. In real life he talks like a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    But less durable than Cousins. It is a bummer, I’d like to see what Carson could be behind a good line
    Durable? Did you see the play he got hurt on? That has nothing to do with durability, toughness, injury-prone etc....
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post

I think they'll be ok but it's been kind of a revolving door early. The LT Fisher missed game one and was a bit limited in game 2 but was really good. The LG Nelson is a beast and outstanding even dealing with a few injuries. The C Kelly has been OK but he too has had some injury issues early. The right side is mess right now with LG being the biggest weakness along with LT Smith being out. Add in all the lost reps and training camp, not to mention they've played 2 of the better defenses in the NFL and the best defensive player in the game in Donald.

The colts early schedule is brutal but should allow for improvement as the season goes on if they can manage to get thru these first games somewhat healthy.