Page 322 of 422 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Heinicke named starter here on out with Carson being back up

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I’m not surprised. Heinicke is not a better QB than Wentz and has done nothing to win any games. The defense has stepped up significantly in the last month and has basically won games for the most part. That being said, the team chemistry is good right now and there is an argument for not messing with that.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Hope he guts it out. Heinicke will inevitably fail but Carsons days as a starter are over. He will be a valuable backup but 3 teams and 3 backups are kind of proof he's missing something. Some day he may be valuable trade asset when some starter gets hurt. Nobody should feel bad for him. He had earned 128 million in salary alone. He's taken such a physical beating I wouldnt be suprised if he retires soon. Broken foot, back, fingers hand, ribs and a horrible knee injury

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hope he guts it out. Heinicke will inevitably fail but Carsons days as a starter are over. He will be a valuable backup but 3 teams and 3 backups are kind of proof he's missing something. Some day he may be valuable trade asset when some starter gets hurt. Nobody should feel bad for him. He had earned 128 million in salary alone. He's taken such a physical beating I wouldnt be suprised if he retires soon. Broken foot, back, fingers hand, ribs and a horrible knee injury
    Hopefully he can get out of the steaming pile to hold the clipboard.

Did anyone ever find out what the surgery on his finger entailed? The Wash media was so happy that the backup was starting they never asked what was worked on during the surgery on his finger. Did he have ligament/tendon damage like Russell Wilson did last season? If they aren't going to play him he should stay on IR.

The amount of crap the NFL media throws at him I hope he retires after this season. He should try and get a deal on the outdoor channel for his hunting show.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

I think Wentz is better than Heinecke, but like someone else mentioned, third different team to seemingly give up on him in three years does say something.

I think his days as a starter are likely over, but that isn't that bad of a thing. He'd be a very high end backup and low end backups like Chase Daniel get paid very well to essentially just sit in, and contribute, in QB meetings. Collect $5+ million a year, don't take hits, and live your life.

I say he has made over $100 million if he isn't going to be a starter why not go enjoy yourself doing what you love. He can do a hunting show and run his charity.

I guess it was telling that he didn't trust Washington/Rivera in that DC is the one stop he didn't start a chapter of his AO1 charity.

He can move back to Kentucky and be close to his wife's family and get some good hunting in.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    I think Wentz is better than Heinecke, but like someone else mentioned, third different team to seemingly give up on him in three years does say something.

I think his days as a starter are likely over, but that isn't that bad of a thing. He'd be a very high end backup and low end backups like Chase Daniel get paid very well to essentially just sit in, and contribute, in QB meetings. Collect $5+ million a year, don't take hits, and live your life.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    I say he has made over $100 million if he isn't going to be a starter why not go enjoy yourself doing what you love. He can do a hunting show and run his charity.

I guess it was telling that he didn't trust Washington/Rivera in that DC is the one stop he didn't start a chapter of his AO1 charity.

He can move back to Kentucky and be close to his wife's family and get some good hunting in.
    With Heinke starting it get Washington off the hook of having to give the colts a 2cnd or 3rd round pick in 2025? If Carson doesnt take 70% of the snaps they are off the hook. More stuff going on than meets the eye.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

They owe them a 3rd rounder for next season if he played 70% or more snaps it would be a 2nd rounder.

When the team gets sold the whole thing will get blown up and Rivera will lose his job for not "winning" enough too.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    With Heinke starting it get Washington off the hook of having to give the colts a 2cnd or 3rd round pick in 2025? If Carson doesnt take 70% of the snaps they are off the hook. More stuff going on than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post

If I’m CW, I’m using this opportunity to get healthy and fit as hell in the event a good team/good squad needs a starting QB. Go there, ball out for 2 seasons and cash it in, and then give the media and some of his former “owners/HCs” the middle finger as he exits left.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.