Page 410 of 422 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    If I recall correctly Chucky was pretty impressed during Carson's interviews pre-draft and I think they hit it off well back then. Big assumption there.
    Gruden said he would love to coach Wentz.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Hopefully they aren't emailing eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Hopefully they aren't emailing eh.
    Lol. Must spread rep.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I saw the box score, and Carson had 17 carries.....was Tyler Roehl calling this game?
    This was your chance to just admit Wentz actually played well and probably deserves a starting look, and this is the best you can do.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    This was your chance to just admit Wentz actually played well and probably deserves a starting look, and this is the best you can do.
    I'm surprised the post had even a smidgeon of positivity.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Na. The pre-canned response is that he had good game against scrubs.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I saw the box score, and Carson had 17 carries.....was Tyler Roehl calling this game?
    There were a few designed QB runs, but quite a few of them were read-options where they were jumping the back and Carson made the correct call to pull it back and run it himself. Was a very solid game. Showed some very good touch on some mid-deep throws putting it right where it needed to be. The first TD to Nuca was a great throw. The one pic was a ball that was tipped at the line, then deflected off a receiver into a diving linebacker. Don't recall seeing any of those "Whoa what are you doing?" type throws. Didn't look like he tried to force anything except, maybe the deep throw in the fourth that they got the PI on. But even that was more of a "I'm gonna let my guy go make a play." type throw then trying to force something.

One of 3 game balls goes to Carson

https://www.therams.com/video/carson...alls-49ers-win

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz was incredibly clutch yesterday. Comeback victory from down 2 scores. On 3rd and 4th down, he was 7/9, 90yds, 2TD.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Wentz was incredibly clutch yesterday. Comeback victory from down 2 scores. On 3rd and 4th down, he was 7/9, 90yds, 2TD.
    He was clutch, the last TD pass was about as good as you can get. Still amazes me the Vikings didn't pick him up when Cousins went down. So much better than anything they had behind Cousins.