Page 361 of 421 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I am a great football mind bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That would be awesome Puck!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Wentz to watson RU freaking kidding me? Get it done!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Wentz to watson RU freaking kidding me? Get it done!
    Never even thought about that....would be fantastic!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I'm a little bummed the AO1softball game hasnt been announced but I imagine Carson cant commit to something when he is looking for a team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

First time I’ve heard THAT name in a while…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I like this. Gruden loved him during draft hype with the videos.

plus this gives carson 2 chances to land somewhere.... via his agents and if Gruden gets a consulting job with a team, carson might be a package deal for him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I like this. Gruden loved him during draft hype with the videos.

plus this gives carson 2 chances to land somewhere.... via his agents and if Gruden gets a consulting job with a team, carson might be a package deal for him.
    Lol "I won't accept a low paying job with your team.... unless you sign a guy I've been hanging out with"
    College of Business Alumnus