Page 77 of 422 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I bet NDSU will be the laughing stock of the country because Carson Wentz is not vaccinated. GOOD LORD!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I have no problem with that as long as they don’t assume they have antibodies and get tested for them first.
    He does have a pregnant wife at home so I hope he takes precautions. Any illness when pregnant sucks.
    But aren’t vaccinated shedding a lot of covid? Maybe his doctor told him he IS being cautious for pregnant wife…. BOOM [emoji2962]

Now i am not as certain about this whole plan to hold him down and vaccinate him against his will to keep NDSU from being a laughingstock…

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    So do vaccinated people count as “vaccinated” for these hospitalizations stats if they have been vaccinated? Or is that only after 14 days after their second injection?

When is a person “vaccinated” anymore anyway? Well its been 5 months- put your mask back on.
    The process takes at least 3 weeks and 5 to reach full immunity but that window was blown.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I bet NDSU will be the laughing stock of the country because Carson Wentz is not vaccinated. GOOD LORD!!!!
    Most of our players are vaccinated

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    As I type this I am in bed recovering with covid. I was really careful and got it anyway. I think I know when I got the virus, and let me tell you it did not take much contact to get it.

I can't tell you how glad I am that I am fully vaccinated. This has really sucked but I am going to be okay. I've never had anything like this, but the severity is something on the level of a mid-range flu or a really bad cold. Not the sickest I have ever been, but top 3 or 4. But nothing even in the vicinity of being life-threatening.

Carson Wentz's decision to not get vaccinated is just stupid. I'm not going to be diplomatic on this issue anymore. The medical establishment is remarkably united on this issue, and pseudo-intellectual would-be philosophers like Wentz trying to figure it out and concluding that he knows better than the medical establishment do more than endanger themselves. Here he is hurting his team as well. I suppose you have a right to not get this shot if you don't want it, but private actors have the right to shun, fire, and restrict you, and they should.
    Sorry to hear this. It's a damn beast. I got my positive test on August 3. My experience as an unvaccinated person has been very similar. I was thankful to miss no work. Was quite sick for 14 days then started getting better on day 15, no hospital visit. Glad it's behind me now. Much like you, I'm VERY happy... but to have natural immunity, and not taking the vaccine, even if meant POSSIBLY not getting quite as sick. And being the good guy I am I gave it to my wife and kids too (15/13). Very little impact on wifey, zero impact on the kids. I truly hope you heal fully soon, it's not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The process takes at least 3 weeks and 5 to reach full immunity but that window was blown.
    So for the stats you used about how vaccinated barely go to hospital…. Any chance those stats may be a bit off taking into account when patients are considered vaccinated??

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Does anyone really think Cam was released over a vaccine? Jones was out playing him and Cam was/is adamant about not being a backup. Releasing him was in his best interest.
    Herd seems to think so.

Edit: Talks about Wentz around the 5:00 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Herd seems to think so.

Edit: Talks about Wentz around the 5:00 mark.

Pretty on point.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Pretty on point.
    Auburn must be really embarrassed and a laughing stock....