Page 272 of 421 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Dude asked for Carson’s wedding band

https://twitter.com/scott7news/statu...qq7vUD6ixPS1DQ

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Dude asked for Carson’s wedding band

https://twitter.com/scott7news/statu...qq7vUD6ixPS1DQ
    And Carson blew him off like one of Doug Pedersen's stupid play calls.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

he meant his band on his wrist. its rubber. cmon kids.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he meant his band on his wrist. its rubber. cmon kids.
    Well he said wedding band in the vid

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He definitely asked for his wedding ring. Easy to hear all of the conversation. The audacity of some people.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

i know he SAID that. but he MEANT the rubber bands on his wrist... he just said wedding band which was stupid, dude was nervous, it happens in front of greatness............
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    He definitely asked for his wedding ring. Easy to hear all of the conversation. The audacity of some people.
    I thought it was funny as did Carson

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i know he SAID that. but he MEANT the rubber bands on his wrist... he just said wedding band which was stupid, dude was nervous, it happens in front of greatness............
    Pretty sure he was talking about the wedding ring he said it again after Carson said no the first time. Then after no he was like you could just get another one... [emoji23]

Yeah and his gal might dump him too as well! So he'd get another one alright! /purple

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    I thought it was funny as did Carson
    Adults with a brain and a life are a good thing. Refreshing, as some would say. Thank you.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Adults with a brain and a life are a good thing. Refreshing, as some would say. Thank you.
    Wedding band, and a clear example of the stupidity you encounter in DC.