Page 276 of 421 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I don't mind seeing Wentz checking down... #1 it's the preseason so I'm sure coaches have told him to get rid of the ball and don't take hits and #2 his biggest issue has always been that he holds the ball too long. He needs to get better at taking the checkdown or throwing the ball away if things aren't developing the way they need them to on a particular play.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    While you’re on your epic search why don’t you go back to my post and show me where I said people are saying he didn’t play well today. Not the first time you’ve failed to read my posts correctly. Unsurprising
    Ok dude. Everyone and their grandmas with Lakes know what you were getting at with your comment.
    Thoughts and Prayers

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I can't find a comment on here about his preseason debut with Washington where anyone said he DIDN'T play well....do you have hidden comments I can't see?
    I do recall seeing facts about he checked down most of his passes and to not get a boner over 1 quarter of a preseason game.

However, feel free to show me the comments I did not see in regards to this preseason game where people said he did not play well.

The last few comments were about his preseason debut, not his career, so if you want to go back years ago, feel free to do so, I'm sure you can find some stuff. That is a whole nother topic.
    You may want to have a talk with your doctor about "EOG", Early Onset Grumpiness.
    Do you find yourself in unnecessary arguments?
    Do you feel like people are wasting your time.
    Do you worry about people in your lawn?
    Do you roll your eyes at others?
    These are all symptoms to think about.
    You may also want to mention that you use "boners" in regular conversations.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    You may want to have a talk with your doctor about "EOG", Early Onset Grumpiness.
    Do you find yourself in unnecessary arguments?
    Do you feel like people are wasting your time.
    Do you worry about people in your lawn?
    Do you roll your eyes at others?
    These are all symptoms to think about.
    You may also want to mention that you use "boners" in regular conversations.
    I go to Aaron Rodger's doctor. He gave me some kind of tea drink. I tripped balls after.
    But, now I know the meaning to life.

I think I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I go to Aaron Rodger's doctor. He gave me some kind of tea drink. I tripped balls after.
    But, now I know the meaning to life.

I think I'm good.
    at least it wasn't Favres doctor, you would have been sending dick pics...
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    at least it wasn't Favres doctor, you would have been sending dick pics...
    I don't own any Crocs.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't mind seeing Wentz checking down... #1 it's the preseason so I'm sure coaches have told him to get rid of the ball and don't take hits and #2 his biggest issue has always been that he holds the ball too long. He needs to get better at taking the checkdown or throwing the ball away if things aren't developing the way they need them to on a particular play.
    What channel was this game on. The guide I saw said it was local broadcast. Not NFL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What channel was this game on. The guide I saw said it was local broadcast. Not NFL
    NFL Network will replay it tonight.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    NFL Network will replay it tonight.
    Thanks 3am.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

i put 10 buck on wentz for MVP i seen our main man WATSON is 3rd favorite 2 win rookie of the year the desert nos the desert always nos ...