Page 284 of 421 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Need to move the pocket more. More roll outs. Gotta keep their defense honest

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Maybe the Eagles have a really good defense. They got after the Vikings pretty good Monday night.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Only thing clicking for Washington is the Gibson RB, he is very shifty and gaining 4 yards a carry , other than this nothing much going on for Washington.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Maybe the Eagles have a really good defense. They got after the Vikings pretty good Monday night.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    The Eagles have a very good team. I would say they are a top five team this year. Solid defense and potent offense. Smith and Brown are better than any receiver Wentz ever had with the Eagles and Hurts is a mobile QB with passing ability.

Like, I'm ok with Wentz being kind of a bust, but 9 sacks don't happen due to QB play. They just don't.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    Like, I'm ok with Wentz being kind of a bust, but 9 sacks don't happen due to QB play. They just don't.
    Break a leg eh

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    Wentz is not a bust, he is better than 60% of QBs in the league, but somehow he is not on the same page with OLine, not sure what, sometimes I think it would help throwing a quick short passes instead of staring down field for a big bomb, I agree he has the arm talent but if the WRs are not open he should not waste time in the pocket to do something out of nothing. I just wish he threw quick slants for 4-5 yards.

Glad I missed that one yesterday

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Glad I missed that one yesterday
    Honestly watching the QB sacks on Wentz yesterday, I don't know why he's not throwing the ball sooner. He looks like a rookie second guessing himself rather than a veteran who can get rid of the ball. He will be a backup QB shortly.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Honestly watching the QB sacks on Wentz yesterday, I don't know why he's not throwing the ball sooner. He looks like a rookie second guessing himself rather than a veteran who can get rid of the ball. He will be a backup QB shortly.
    Article in The Washington Post today emphasized needing to get rid of the ball quicker, and Carson said the same thing...be interesting to see if he can do it....