Page 409 of 422 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I am so happy for Wentz. Roehl must have been calling the plays as it was way too may QB runs. I still believe he is better than maybe half the starters but I wouldn’t blame him if he says after this season it’s time to be done.

I still believed th Vikings should have picked him up instead of Dobbs but I am despising the Vikings for never picking up any bison players even when they have a need at that position.
    Carson isn’t going to retire. He was having a blast out there today. It’s what he loves to do. Compete

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson isn’t going to retire. He was having a blast out there today. It’s what he loves to do. Compete
    He made some great plays. Had to be fun again as the uncle.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    He sure looked pretty into it those few plays I was able to see. Glad to see him back out there and doing well.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    What was Hunter's history-making?
    Was referring to his part in a group of alum from one FCS school (Us), and what they did collectively today as pros. Don’t know that too many FCS schools have had that many players competing for playoffs with their NFL teams in one day. Weren’t there other Bison playing or coaching today on additional playoff contending teams?

Just surmising, but it seems that several historic things were happening today concerning these quarterbacks and other Bison in the pros. On the other hand, I could be homering not so eloquently, as I’ve been known to do.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 01-08-2024 at 05:37 AM.

Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If I recall correctly Chucky was pretty impressed during Carson's interviews pre-draft and I think they hit it off well back then. Big assumption there.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    If I recall correctly Chucky was pretty impressed during Carson's interviews pre-draft and I think they hit it off well back then. Big assumption there.
    Well they did share the love of y2 banana on his qb program
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I think that you’re both right. And the article pointed out that Coach Gruden is a good friend of Sean McVey, the current Rams coach.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 01-08-2024 at 05:29 AM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Well they did share the love of y2 banana on his qb program

This video is pretty hilarious:

Gruden on Gruden:

https://youtu.be/hHfmwROXDAI?si=tM4F8MYfN3gXGBuD

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.