Page 188 of 421 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wentz is a top 10-15 ranked QB in the NFL.
    there are really really bad QBS 20-32nd to be honest
    If I was Wentz I consider restructuring my deal. He wants to win and one way to show your teammates that I want to win is out a little money on the line. Colts have I believe quite a bit of cap space so they can make some run at some players but Wentz should consider saying u know if The GM has some opportunities for some game changers call me and let’s talk.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Lardsin must go!

I'm not clicking on anything with a douche canoe in a tanktop, gold chain, and gold watch in the youtube thumbnail.

Really, I just wanted to say "douche canoe" because I think it needs to come back.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    I'm not clicking on anything with a douche canoe in a tanktop, gold chain, and gold watch in the youtube thumbnail.

Really, I just wanted to say "douche canoe" because I think it needs to come back.
    It has a sort of ring to it, doesn't it?

You bros bring your own paddles?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post

Pat is a bro, bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Pat is a bro, bro.
    Hammer daaaaaaaaaahhhhhhn.

What a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Hammer daaaaaaaaaahhhhhhn.

What a douche.
    100 million dollar douche.

May we all be so douchey.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    100 million dollar douche.

May we all be so douchey.
    If we are all that douchey, then none of us are that douchey. There must be a douch hierarchy to truly know what is douchey and what is not.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Well Dak and Jalen take the pressure off of Carson with their playoff performances.

Remember why I gave up on the nfl before the flood of Bison made the pros. Was reminded during the Bengals vs raiders. They talk about that whistle before the td. Well the first Bengal td the ball bounced off the turf and it was never reviewed. I'm not sure the players are involved but the refs really seem to have an impact on the outcome of these big games. And the Dallas move the ball the length of the football thing? Didn't end up mattering but what a bunch of crap.

Lardsin must go!