Page 116 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Good chance for wentz to shut up max kellerman here.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Wouldn't it be nice to have those conversion points.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kicker sucks!!!! Damn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Kicker sucks!!!! Damn!!!

I think they said he’s not 100% healthy but still a better option than the punter apparently.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Go for tds colts. You knew your defense sucks
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Colts out played the Ravens bad. Kicker cost them the game. Also three starting DBs got hurt for the Colts which has not been good.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Kicker sucks!!!! Damn!!!

He was like 27 in a row
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Frank is saying: I should have thrown a few passes on that last possession.

I know the theory of not taking the ball first in the overtime, but the way the Ravens were marching down the field that was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I know the theory of not taking the ball first in the overtime, but the way the Ravens were marching down the field that was a mistake.
    I thought they lost the flip? Carson called heads and it came up tails.