Page 1 of 421 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I think it would be pretty awesome of we could talk about Carson Wentz without being a bunch of pansy political asshole bitches. Would that be okay?

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I started a wentz political thread under political page.

i think tony is cleaning up the current thread and itll be back up soon, once he's done solving world peace
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I think it would be pretty awesome of we could talk about Carson Wentz without being a bunch of pansy political asshole bitches. Would that be okay?
    I humbly commit to no political pansy ass bullshit.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm worried that the dirty concussion Seattle gave our guy a year ago addled his snap decision making. I seriously hope he's able to heal up this summer. Not just for football, but for the rest of his life.

Sounds like Pederson may possibly get the boot here next week? Wouldn’t love what that would do to Carson’s trade prospects.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Sounds like Pederson may possibly get the boot here next week? Wouldn’t love what that would do to Carson’s trade prospects.
    I'm pretty sure the owner is going to decide if he keeps Pederson or Carson. If Pederson stays, let the trade talk start to heat up and contract renegotiation start.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I'm pretty sure the owner is going to decide if he keeps Pederson or Carson. If Pederson stays, let the trade talk start to heat up and contract renegotiation start.
    Yeah unfortunately if Lurie gets rid of Pederson I’d assume he and whatever coach will keep Carson

Yeah unfortunately if Lurie gets rid of Pederson I’d assume he and whatever coach will keep Carson
    Nooooooooooooooooo

What makes you assume this?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I started a wentz political thread under political page.

i think tony is cleaning up the current thread and itll be back up soon, once he's done solving world peace
    I would be happy with just United States peace...….