Page 247 of 422 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Full on Sitka gear. Sometimes they might not even see him. He could take off his mask and thank his sponsor Sitka.
    I like this. I was thinking something similar. Remember when Favre came in after like just getting out of a tree stand. Carson should come in, full ghillie suit (with dark shades) and be like "I was doing recon on the Cowgirls. Dak's bad bro."
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Last decent Redskins QB started yelling "you like that" and it became his catch phrase. Carson needs a catch phrase. The more obnoxious the better.

So far all lakes came up with was "I AM THE COMMANDER OF THE COMMANDERS" which is like most of lakes thoughts is ok but comes up a little short.

Suggestions welcome.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The W is for Wentz.

Lardsin must go!

He can start talking about himself in the third person......

Both of the above are brilliant. I'll add them to the list.

Carson, call me bro.

Also someone get my number to Baker Mayfield I can make his last year in Cleveland one to remember.

Carson The Red.... skin.

"I don't care about Tom Brady. The GOAT? I'm from farm country goats are stupid, disgusting creatures. I'm a lion. Actually I'm better than a lion because I shot one in South Africa just to put its stupid face on my wall with all the other endangered creations I've snuffed from existence. Just like I'll do to the Tampa Bay Buccaroos this Sunday LIVE. ON. PAY-PER-VIEW. You'll wish you stayed retired, Tommy. You'll long for that sense of meaninglessness. It'll feel comforting compared to the inadequacy you'll feel on Sunday LIVE. ON. PAY-PER-VIEW. as I keep your old ass on the sideline by Commanding the field. My only regret is that the delusional son of a bitch who runs this ship and his vax loving 'gambler coach' won't let me play linebacker so I can put the goat out to pasture properly. HTTR."

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Last decent Redskins QB started yelling "you like that" and it became his catch phrase. Carson needs a catch phrase. The more obnoxious the better.

So far all lakes came up with was "I AM THE COMMANDER OF THE COMMANDERS" which is like most of lakes thoughts is ok but comes up a little short.

Suggestions welcome.

https://youtu.be/x4-ChcL6Pzo

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    https://youtu.be/x4-ChcL6Pzo

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    Honestly this was my first thought as well but I didn't think anyone would get the reference.

Glad to see ur a bro of culture.

Would be fun to see him pull the reverse Mayfield. Start out good and likeable and then thru jaded mistreatment lean into the dark side.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*