Page 30 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    The #11 is fucking stupid anyway. Good riddance, start fresh.
    Chuck Knoblauch.

Lardsin must go!

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Chuck Knoblauch.
    Knob Chucklauch

Chuck Knoblach Sucks at Life.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Very good at the baseball, but now I'm having trouble remembering what his real name is. Knuck Choblauch?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Very good at the baseball, but now I'm having trouble remembering what his real name is. Knuck Choblauch?
    Fuck Foblach.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Jeezus. This thread made me look up why a baseball player from my youth is being dissed. Thanks you assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Jeezus. This thread made me look up why a baseball player from my youth is being dissed. Thanks you assholes.
    True story. My dad and I went to a Twins game in college after Chuck left the Twins, left the Yankees because he forgot how to throw, and then all the personal shit went down... and there were people throwing shit and him and holding a sign that literally said that: “Chuck Knoblach Sucks at Life.”

I thought it was hilarious. But in hindsight, fans are brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    such a tough guy, gotta look cool yooo..

this is the same guy that committed to UCLA, then stabbed them in the back going to their arch rival USC in the summer after he graduated HS.

at least his Dad didn't ram a HUMMER into him as a 2 year old. OH WAIT>.. https://www.dailybreeze.com/2014/10/...e-in-torrance/
    Wow, you need some AO1 in your life or something, man. Get a grip.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Wow, you need some AO1 in your life or something, man. Get a grip.
    But don't bring up personal shit that HE has done....that's not fair!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Being a Colts fan, I was following the Wentz rumors for a while in hopes we would somehow land him if a move was to happen. And in looking at the below and trying to remove the personal bias as best I can; one thing that annoyed the eff outta me amidst all the Wentz trade talks, were all the comments from media "experts that he is "selfish and quit on his team/teammates" - in following it closely, I didnt see or hear an actual public comment from Wentz ever about saying "get me out of here!", and even if thats how he felt, he didn't go public and tried to be as professional as one might have been able to be. MEANWHILE, Deshaun Watson has been heralded as "he deserves a better situation that what he has in Houston!", "he has every right to be mad!" etc, AND he has been public with his demands and even going so far as taking Texans info off his social media feeds, etc - yet he isn't being treated like crap for trying to get himself to a better situation. and to further explain how BS it is, look at the below stats of both players in their years 1 through 4, (I know, and agree Carson had a horrible year, but I'm using years 1-4 for a more apples to apple comparison). I only used the 4th season as a benchmark as well as that's when Deshaun now is forcing his way out, not after a 5th year where he had a career worst year.

Wentz Watson
    Games 56 54
    TDs 97 104
    W 32 28
    L 24 25
    % 571 528
    Playoffs 0-1 1-3
    INT 35 36
    YDS 14191 14539
    Sacks 129 174

Games Played
    Yr1` 16 7
    Yr2 13 16
    Yr3 11 15
    Y4 16 16

TDs
    Yr1` 16 19
    Yr2 33 26
    Yr3 21 26
    Y4 27 33

INT
    Yr1` 14 8
    Yr2 7 9
    Yr3 7 12
    Y4 7 7

YRDs
    Yr1` 3782 1699
    Yr2 3296 4165
    Yr3 3074 3852
    Y4 4039 4823
    That's what's been driving me crazy about this whole thing. Everything negative we hear about Wentz is from an unnamed source. Nobody will put their name to it, and nobody has heard a peep from Carson. I'm only left with the conclusion that Philly is cancer.