Page 21 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Will he be able to convince a rookie WR to give up #11?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I could not love this any more!

I can finally never root for Philly again. I can now pretend to be a Colts fan!

(if Philly drafts Lance I will be physically ill)

I’m doing the happy dance baby. Yes!!!!!

Happy for Carson! He has an awesome offensive line at Indy. Also, he is back with Frank Reich who knows best how to utilize him. Now to go win a superbowl and prove the naysayers wrong.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Will he be able to convince a rookie WR to give up #11?
    He gets paid 10 million on March 19th. I think he'll be able to make a deal. Pittman was 6 in college so I doubt he's really attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

The only downside is he's going to have to play until he's about 50 to break the franchise passing records.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The only downside is he's going to have to play until he's about 50 to break the franchise passing records.
    Well, he has the single season record for both passing yards and TDs in Philly. Two different seasons he got each of those too. And I don't see Hurts breaking either.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Yessss! Fuck Philly. Fuck da Bears.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Well, he has the single season record for both passing yards and TDs in Philly. Two different seasons he got each of those too. And I don't see Hurts breaking either.
    Franchise career passing records I should've said.

It'll also be nice to see him behind a real NFL o-line again. Haven't seen that since 2017 or so.

As a Bears fan, I was getting excited about the possibility of Wentz going to Chicago. But this is definitely a better place for him. Reich and a better o line, and the fact that Chicago doesn’t know how to do quarterbacks! Ha! Best of luck Carson in Indy!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN