Page 9 of 421 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Maybe good for Carson to get rusty?
    Improved quote.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Improved quote.
    “Improved” here is clearly subjective.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Two firmly held beliefs I hold which I cannot reconcile. 1-Wentz is to blame for most of his problems and we on b'ville tend to over-rate him 2-my god please make a Cousins trade happen and bring Carson to the Vikes

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    Two firmly held beliefs I hold which I cannot reconcile. 1-Wentz is to blame for most of his problems and we on b'ville tend to over-rate him 2-my god please make a Cousins trade happen and bring Carson to the Vikes
    I don’t think “blame” is the right word but I pretty much agree with all of that. He was made a lot of poor on-field decisions this year, but he was not put in good situations like 90% of the time.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Another article with lots of "according to sources" info. Teams are calling the Eagles about a trade. The article does give good specifics on Wentz's contract and what the cap hit would be for the Eagles if he is traded.

https://www.nfl.com/news/carson-went...ntial-trade-qb
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

very interesting. open up the wentz thread and merge this thread and peterson out thread for a MEGA WENTZ thread
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This is pretty wild:

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This is pretty wild:

That's not as impressive as it might seem since the list goes back 12 years and magically ends at CW's rookie year. The league has generally had fewer players stick with a team for their entire career anymore. Hell, even HOF guys like Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Payton Manning, Brett Favre, Steve Young, etc. played for multiple teams. Twelve years is a long time. The data for this was cherry picked to make a specific, not-so-useful point.

I love CW and feel like these desperate attempts to make a point actually distract from what we should be looking at. (I have a similar issue with being a committed liberal and having so many of my like-minded cohorts being such whiners and pussies, distracting from the core ideas of the movement.)
    Insert something clever here...

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What would the list look like it it were from 2006-2016? The 2016 year makes at least a little bit of sense since rookie first round contacts are 4-year contacts with a team option for a fifth year.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk