Page 80 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How often do you eat horse paste?
    When you were a kid, was the bus that dropped you off at school long, or short? Maybe there were a few other kids on that bus wearing helmets? And not football ones...

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Everyone gets vaccinated against things that are harmful to them. Being forced to take a vaccine for something you have well over a +99% chance of survival against isn’t being anti-vax as much as the media wants to tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask your physician why.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    When you were a kid, was the bus that dropped you off at school long, or short? Maybe there were a few other kids on that bus wearing helmets? And not football ones...
    Sick burn.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Everyone gets vaccinated against things that are harmful to them. Being forced to take a vaccine for something you have well over a +99% chance of survival against isn’t being anti-vax as much as the media wants to tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the fascination with survival rate? Like it's no big deal to be out sick for a week or two or even have other long-term symptoms.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Why the fascination with survival rate? Like it's no big deal to be out sick for a week or two or even have other long-term symptoms.
    LOL! In defense of a “vaccine” that doesn’t keep you from being contagious or getting sick?

I mean less sick tho, and less chance to get sick/be contagious WINK [emoji6]…. Makes survival rate better than 99.985!

Default What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    As I type this I am in bed recovering with covid. I was really careful and got it anyway. I think I know when I got the virus, and let me tell you it did not take much contact to get it.

I can't tell you how glad I am that I am fully vaccinated. This has really sucked but I am going to be okay. I've never had anything like this, but the severity is something on the level of a mid-range flu or a really bad cold. Not the sickest I have ever been, but top 3 or 4. But nothing even in the vicinity of being life-threatening.

Carson Wentz's decision to not get vaccinated is just stupid. I'm not going to be diplomatic on this issue anymore. The medical establishment is remarkably united on this issue, and pseudo-intellectual would-be philosophers like Wentz trying to figure it out and concluding that he knows better than the medical establishment do more than endanger themselves. Here he is hurting his team as well. I suppose you have a right to not get this shot if you don't want it, but private actors have the right to shun, fire, and restrict you, and they should.
    Just think how dead this guy woulda been?

Thank God for trumps miracle vaccine!

https://gab.com/destroyingtheillusio...56217803744762

Harvard epidemiologist discussing the “new variants” says “starting October 1, unless you’re triple vaxxed, you’re not considered fully vaxxed.”

Dude it’s like the opposite of Darwin here man. Here the unvaccinated’s like Carson Wentz and Cam Newton are just kicking it, and won’t just die already. But in the meantime kicking out all these variants and killing you guys. And you just keep taking vaccines and they just keep killing you like they are goddamn horney grizzly bears wandering down mainstreet.

Hide your kids hide your wives. After you vaccinate them for the 10th time. Oh and wear your mask.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How often do you eat horse paste?
    I put it on my fingers. wait for it to dry then....
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I put it on my fingers. wait for it to dry then....

Bill Belichick: "Your implication that the vaccination solves every problem...has not been substantiated. The number of players and coaches and staff members who have been infected with COVID after being vaccinated is a pretty high number. I wouldn't lose sight of that."

Also says Cam's vax status didn't factor in the decision to cut him.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes