Page 398 of 422 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Good for Carson. I really didn’t think he’d get another chance. Looks like a good situation for him to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 11-08-2023 at 01:36 PM.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I like this spot for him because he will get good coaching. I wanted him to go to the Chiefs so he could work with Andy Reid but this will do.

Go out there and let it rip Carson!
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Man, you should probably deal with whatever unresolved trauma Carson did to you.
    In an interview in Philly he said he discusses the game plan every week before the game with his wife and decides to operate based on his wife's suggestions and holy spirit. I have no problem with that, but so far his wife's suggestion and the holy spirit only lead him bench and not winning. Best of luck to the LA Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    In an interview in Philly he said he discusses the game plan every week before the game with his wife and decides to operate based on his wife's suggestions and holy spirit. I have no problem with that, but so far his wife's suggestion and the holy spirit only lead him bench and not winning. Best of luck to the LA Rams.
    we are all thankful he dumped your girl. trust us.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we are all thankful he dumped your girl. trust us.
    Shouldn't you be out "Breaking" more news?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Shouldn't you be out "Breaking" more news?
    He laid low for like 12hrs. Leave him be eh!

Lardsin must go!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Gio is a gem.

Pucknut already broke this news too…