Page 414 of 422 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Some strong support for the Rams keeping Carson. https://ramblinfan.com/posts/backup-...IW__LlsPjBvISI

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJump View Post
    Some strong support for the Rams keeping Carson. https://ramblinfan.com/posts/backup-...IW__LlsPjBvISI
    Probably not a bad spot for him to be. He’s 4 years younger than Stafford, who’s got a history of being injured. I’d rather see Carson as a backup in LA than to a shit-show rebuild or an Indianapolis situation, either of which he’d be abused as a scapegoat if things don’t go perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Probably not a bad spot for him to be. He’s 4 years younger than Stafford, who’s got a history of being injured. I’d rather see Carson as a backup in LA than to a shit-show rebuild or an Indianapolis situation, either of which he’d be abused as a scapegoat if things don’t go perfect.
    He really cant afford to go to a bad situation as it will not set him up to be successful and the teams poor play will be blamed on him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If he can be extended my the Rams then that would be the best for him. Doesn’t necessarily need to be the man when the guy in front of him does seem to have injuries on the frequent. He’d get his chances to play and make some bank. Maybe even get more praise than anything.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Wentz might be in on the next drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way Stafford didn’t get a concussion on that hit

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    There is no way Stafford didn’t get a concussion on that hit

He’s playing fantastic with a concussion, then…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    He’s playing fantastic with a concussion, then…
    Go watch the video of his head bounce of the turf his eyes roll back and arms go into the fencing position and you’ll see that yes he is playing well with a concussion.

Go watch the video of his head bounce of the turf his eyes roll back and arms go into the fencing position and you’ll see that yes he is playing well with a concussion.

Dude. He was evaluated in the flesh by a real live credentialed neurosurgeon.
    Don't believe everything you think.

I did watch it and I didn’t see his reaction as such, I thought he was reacting to his side being twisted like that.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery