Page 32 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    WTF did this thread just turn into...
    UND professor recruitment

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    True story. My dad and I went to a Twins game in college after Chuck left the Twins, left the Yankees because he forgot how to throw, and then all the personal shit went down... and there were people throwing shit and him and holding a sign that literally said that: “Chuck Knoblach Sucks at Life.”

I thought it was hilarious. But in hindsight, fans are brutal.
    I think this was 2001?? I remember since that was the first year I really WATHCED the twins, and I knew Chucky used to be our guy and I remember Dick and Bert announcing that the PA guy made an announcement at the stadium that if our fans didnt stop throwing stuff at Chuck, we would have to forfeit the game lol... It was fricken LAKES! hahaha

I would have done same thing in his shoes. No judgement whatsoever
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I think this was 2001?? I remember since that was the first year I really WATHCED the twins, and I knew Chucky used to be our guy and I remember Dick and Bert announcing that the PA guy made an announcement at the stadium that if our fans didnt stop throwing stuff at Chuck, we would have to forfeit the game lol... It was fricken LAKES! hahaha

The same as it was Lakes that invented the Let's Go Bison chant

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    UND professor recruitment
    Did Viet Doan used to teach at UND?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

It was just a random game against the Royals but I had no idea I was attending something infamous.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

But so Carson’s a Colt, eh?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    But so Carson’s a Colt, eh?
    Don't change the subject.....

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Don't change the subject.....
    LOL. I just snorted half a Budweiser out my nose. You owe me a new keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    When parents would ask the band teacher in Thief River Falls when he would settle down and get married, he would reply: "As soon as your daughter turns 18." Somehow I don't know if that would be treated the same way today as it was in 1993.
    Let's get this thread back on track.

Which band teacher was that? I played in the band for one year at TRF (Go Prowlers!)

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Let's get this thread back on track.

Which band teacher was that? I played in the band for one year at TRF (Go Prowlers!)
    I think his name was Bruce Feldt or something close to that. If I think of it, I'll check the coffee mugs we got with the names of every teacher printed on them. I taught there in the 1993-1994 school year.
    It's OK to not be OK.