Page 194 of 422 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I don't have disgust for him. I'm just saying 99% of people would not say he had a better season than Tannehill. I don't believe he did.
    Wentz had a better season, but the bottom line is the team shit the bed when they had the chance to make the playoffs. Wentz didn't help matter. Being objective, if the Colts were my team and he was a nameless/faceless QB, I would have been pissed after the last 2 games. Pissed at everyone, including the nameless/faceless QB. Doesn't matter how good you were the previous weeks. That was a dreadful team that last week.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Wentz had a better season, but the bottom line is the team shit the bed when they had the chance to make the playoffs. Wentz didn't help matter. Being objective, if the Colts were my team and he was a nameless/faceless QB, I would have been pissed after the last 2 games. Pissed at everyone, including the nameless/faceless QB. Doesn't matter how good you were the previous weeks. That was a dreadful team that last week.
    Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I truly don't understand the disgust so many on this site have for Wentz.
    This is high key a Wentz circle jerk.

Everybody wants him to do well other than some random guy whose niece got dumped by him or something.

I think he's got dealt a tough hand but he's gotten paid so I don't care.
    College of Business Alumnus

Did Carson have in his Twitter and Instagram bio that he was QB of the Indianapolis Colts during the season? I noticed that currently he only lists QB and doesn't have anything Colts in his profile picture. I wonder if they have told him they don't want him back. It would be a shame because I believe Wentz and the Colts offense would be much improved in year 2.

The Colts offense was actually really humming until they stopped using the RPO as much after the Tampa Bay game. That was the game where the fans and media complained about the underuse of Jonathan Taylor when Wentz made the correct read on RPO's.

If you remove the Hail Mary interception from the Bucs game and the shovel pass interception in the Rams game where Aaron Donald blew up the intended receiver Doyle then Wentz only threw 5 interceptions all season. Wentz only threw 1 interception in road games all season.

Yes the season ended ugly when the entire Colts team collapsed in the last 2 games but to blame Wentz and remove him from the team for next season it seems like they are scapegoating him. It also seems like it would be taking away the QB that Frank Reich wanted for the Colts.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Did Carson have in his Twitter and Instagram bio that he was QB of the Indianapolis Colts during the season? I noticed that currently he only lists QB and doesn't have anything Colts in his profile picture. I wonder if they have told him they don't want him back. It would be a shame because I believe Wentz and the Colts offense would be much improved in year 2.

The Colts offense was actually really humming until they stopped using the RPO as much after the Tampa Bay game. That was the game where the fans and media complained about the underuse of Jonathan Taylor when Wentz made the correct read on RPO's.

If you remove the Hail Mary interception from the Bucs game and the shovel pass interception in the Rams game where Aaron Donald blew up the intended receiver Doyle then Wentz only threw 5 interceptions all season. Wentz only threw 1 interception in road games all season.

Yes the season ended ugly when the entire Colts team collapsed in the last 2 games but to blame Wentz and remove him from the team for next season it seems like they are scapegoating him. It also seems like it would be taking away the QB that Frank Reich wanted for the Colts.
    That defense never was the same after Sendejo got hurt. That guy hits hard it would appear.

Lardsin must go!

Lardsin must go!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    This is high key a Wentz circle jerk.

Everybody wants him to do well other than some random guy whose niece got dumped by him or something.

I think he's got dealt a tough hand but he's gotten paid so I don't care.
    I don't like Wentz but its balanced out by not caring at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Whats with Wentz and the finger nail polish? Or he just doesnt know how to use a hammer????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Whats with Wentz and the finger nail polish? Or he just doesnt know how to use a hammer????
    Went gives 100 %
    Hammer moved to Minot
    Fishing Poles, Leeches, Blood.
    Flees, Bedbugs,Vampire Bats
    Suck your Blood
    In the Movies Vampires suck human blood till it's all gone.

We all played hide and seek as kids.
    Did you ever find a hiding place where they'd never find you?

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    Did you ever find a hiding place where they'd never find you?
    Cops haven't busted me yet eh

Lardsin must go!