Page 193 of 422 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I did do the QBR. Tannehill was better. I guess since there are like 15 different QB rating calculations, you could of course find one that puts Wentz ahead if you want.

I can add completion percentage too if you'd like. Tannehill was better there. He also had a better PFF if you like stats such as those.
    Also, Tannehill won both matchups against Wentz this season.

Both played the same exact teams. Tahnnehill was missing the best RB in the NFL for half the year as well.

Those 6 extra TD's Wentz threw didn't help much did they? But, if it makes you feel better, yes, he threw 6 more TD's and 7 less ints.

I'm just stating facts, and I know those don't mean much when people don't want them to.
    Based off their overall stats, team record and head to head results, I'd have a hard time saying Wentz>Tannehill this season.
    I truly don't understand the disgust so many on this site have for Wentz.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Wentz had a 94.6 QB rating and Tannehill had a 89.5
    like i said, depends what QBR rating you look at of the 15 they have

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I'm about 90% sure it's one or two people with multiple accounts. It's the same pathetic argument. If you're going to make a burner account at least change your vocab up a bit.

People are Carson fans on here, saying he had a decent season, he's a top half starting QB, etc (all objectively true things by even their own handpicked stats they like to use). Then person comes blowing a bunch of hot air "just stating facts" comparing Carson to some top 10, top 5 QB and claiming that Carson sucks. Lol no one said he's Tom Brady or deserved to go to the Pro Bowl this year. Yet they're here to be sure to let us know just how bad he is any time he sneezes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

like i said, depends what QBR rating you look at of the 15 they have
    Lol there's two official ratings systems. Crazy you just happened to use the one that fit your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I don't have disgust for him. I'm just saying 99% of people would not say he had a better season than Tannehill. I don't believe he did.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't have disgust for him. I'm just saying 99% of people would not say he had a better season than Tannehill. I don't believe he did.
    They won the same number of playoff games this year.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would say they were pretty equal as far as their impact on the team. Neither guy really carried the team, and the teams relied more on having a good run game. Both made some good plays at times and managed games well, and both made some bone-headed mistakes that contributed to losses.

I don’t either. I expect it from other sites but not this one. To each their own. No hair off my ass

They won the same number of playoff games this year.
    They didn't play the same amount though
    I guess Aaron Rodgers could be lumped in with them both as well.

I donot think it’s disgust it’s people objectively observing his play
    TRUST THE PROCESS