Page 185 of 422 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Also the patented flip the ball to the other team so I don't get sacked is actually worse then just getting sacked.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

He did get Philly a really good draft pick eh

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He did get Philly a really good draft pick eh
    Not really

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m not arguing with the whole team fact….
    Carson had a horrible second half of the season that’s factual
    If the coach and gm wonder if he is the answer it’s not everyone else’s fault alone Carson owns part of it
    Carson definitely has parts of his game that he needs to own up to and correct. If I recall, in the beginning of the year, he was actually hitting a lot more checkdowns. Seems like he started pressing later in the year. I think he gets more blame than he deserves, but I don’t think he is without blame. We’ve seen plenty of QB’s play poorly when their team wasn’t clicking. Wentz’s issue recently has been that he can’t seem to bring it back once things start to unravel.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If he would quit trying to lob the ball with his left hand when getting sacked, 50% of the complaints would go away. Just stop trying to do too much! Also, if he hits a check down and it doesn't convert then its not all his fault. I believe he'll be on the team next year and will do a little better but not sure that will be enough. They would at least have to make the playoffs for them to have interest in keeping him otherwise he'll be a backup someplace like Mariotta. Not saying that's a bad thing but still.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    If he would quit trying to lob the ball with his left hand when getting sacked, 50% of the complaints would go away. Just stop trying to do too much! Also, if he hits a check down and it doesn't convert then its not all his fault. I believe he'll be on the team next year and will do a little better but not sure that will be enough. They would at least have to make the playoffs for them to have interest in keeping him otherwise he'll be a backup someplace like Mariotta. Not saying that's a bad thing but still.
    This is a team that should have been threatening for a conference championship. Making the playoffs is not enough. They'll need to win the division and win a playoff game or two or this will get blown up. They have 7 Pro Bowlers on this team.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by IndyBison; 01-14-2022 at 07:31 PM.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My playoff comment was if Carson did anything and everything for a win but special teams or Defense game up some bone head TD's. Colts definitely need to two playoff games if they don't win the division. Carson may also ride off into the sunset and hunt everything in sight also in the next 3 years.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    My playoff comment was if Carson did anything and everything for a win but special teams or Defense game up some bone head TD's. Colts definitely need to two playoff games if they don't win the division. Carson may also ride off into the sunset and hunt everything in sight also in the next 3 years.
    He has at the very least solidified himself as a solid backup that will hang around the league for many years if he chooses to when his time in Indy is done.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He has at the very least solidified himself as a solid backup that will hang around the league for many years if he chooses to when his time in Indy is done.
    I can’t see him being a backup anywhere. If he isn’t a starter he’ll go all in on hunting and charity work imo

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    I can’t see him being a backup anywhere. If he isn’t a starter he’ll go all in on hunting and charity work imo
    So he is not a team player?
    TRUST THE PROCESS