Page 182 of 422 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Old ass Philip Rivers brought this same team to the playoffs.
    Philly wanted Carson gone and everyone in Fargo made excuses about Philly being a terrible no good organization and that was the problem. . Philly is in the playoffs now with a average QB in his 2nd year in the NFL.
    Colts are out of the playoffs with the same team as old ass Philip took to the playoffs.

The excuses will continue for Carson tho I'm sure. He's just an average QB in the NFL at the end of the day. Some people can't handle that as he is from NDSU and nothing is his fault.
    The Eagles are are in the playoffs despite bad QB play from Hurts and their backup has been better

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Old ass Philip Rivers brought this same team to the playoffs.
    Philly wanted Carson gone and everyone in Fargo made excuses about Philly being a terrible no good organization and that was the problem. . Philly is in the playoffs now with a average QB in his 2nd year in the NFL.
    Colts are out of the playoffs with the same team as old ass Philip took to the playoffs.

The excuses will continue for Carson tho I'm sure. He's just an average QB in the NFL at the end of the day. Some people can't handle that as he is from NDSU and nothing is his fault.
    You realize the eagles have beat 1 team over .500. And that was the shell of a saints team that just became over .500 today. The eagles have won despite shit Qb play. But I’m sure you don’t know that much.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    You realize the eagles have beat 1 team over .500. And that was the shell of a saints team that just became over .500 today. The eagles have won despite shit Qb play. But I’m sure you don’t know that much.
    Yup, those are the excuses I expected to hear.
    Remember when Philly beat 1 team over .500 last year when Carson played 12 games? But this year, they won those games against the shit teams to make the playoffs?
    No, I'm sure you don't know that much.
    They went from 4 wins with Carson last year, to 9 wins this year, against the same shit teams.

Colts, with same team, other than QB change, fell from 11 wins to 9 wins, and also had an extra game...

I'll hang up and listen.

Remember when Philly beat 1 team over .500 last year when Carson played 12 games? But this year, they won those games against the shit teams to make the playoffs?
    They went from 4 wins with Carson last year, to 9 wins this year, against the same shit teams.

Colts, with same team, other than QB change, fell from 11 wins to 9 wins, and also had an extra game...

I'll hang up and listen.
    By pretty much all standards of measure he was having a very good season until the last two weeks. He had better statistics than another AFC quarterback who will be going to the pro bowl (and also didn’t make the playoffs btw). You are right, winning is everything in the NFL and at the end of the season he didn’t get it done.

You’re obviously just a troll but I’ll never understand the actual NDSU fans that have an anti-Carson boner, coming around here gloating like they were on the team to beat him or something lol. Happy for you, hope it’s not too hard to fall asleep with your hater chub tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    By pretty much all standards of measure he was having a very good season until the last two weeks. He had better statistics than another AFC quarterback who will be going to the pro bowl (and also didn’t make the playoffs btw). You are right, winning is everything in the NFL and at the end of the season he didn’t get it done.

You’re obviously just a troll but I’ll never understand the actual NDSU fans that have an anti-Carson boner, coming around here gloating like they were on the team to beat him or something lol. Happy for you, hope it’s not too hard to fall asleep with your hater chub tonight.
    Troll? Really?

I guess if saying Wentz is an average NFL QB makes me a troll, then apparently 90% of anyone with a brain is a troll?
    Stats don't mean shit, and I think you know that, but don't want to admit it.
    Kirk Cousins has entered the convo....so has Derek Carr, Matt Ryan, Jimmy G, Dak Prescott, Andrew Luck, Tony Romo, Matt Stafford, etc...
    You can throw out numbers all you want. They don't matter unless you win.

And I simply pointed out that the Eagles are a playoff team with the same shitty schedule as Carson played against. And the Colts are NOT in the playoffs with the same team old man River took to the playoffs.
    Am I wrong there?

Troll? Really?

I guess if saying Wentz is an average NFL QB makes me a troll, then apparently 90% of anyone with a brain is a troll?
    Stats don't mean shit, and I think you know that, but don't want to admit it.
    Kirk Cousins has entered the convo....so has Derek Carr, Matt Ryan, Jimmy G, Dak Prescott, etc...
    You can throw out numbers all you want. They don't matter unless you win.
    You’ve been here like 2 weeks and you’re obviously taking joy in shitting over the guy. Troll.

Literally no one is saying he’s all world. He had a very good season. He’s been in the 10-20 range of NFL quarterbacks ever since his almost MVP season. I don’t think anyone would say different.

What’s weird is you coming here to gloat about someone’s misstep. Like I said, we’re all happy that you don’t have to face your insecurity tonight. Maybe someday you’ll forgive Carson for whatever he did to break your little heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll hang up and listen.
    I seriously doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    You’ve been here like 2 weeks and you’re obviously taking joy in shitting over the guy. Troll.

Literally no one is saying he’s all world. He had a very good season. He’s been in the 10-20 range of NFL quarterbacks ever since his almost MVP season. I don’t think anyone would say different.

What’s weird is you coming here to gloat about someone’s misstep. Like I said, we’re all happy that you don’t have to face your insecurity tonight. Maybe someday you’ll forgive Carson for whatever he did to break your little heart.
    When did I shit on him? I pointed out that the Eagles made the playoffs without him, and he didn't make the playoffs with the Colts. I said he was an average NFL QB, which is pretty damn good still.
    If pointing out facts is a problem for you, you should work for CNN or Fox News, whichever one is your jam. Then you can disregard facts all you want.

Also, people seem to make excuses for him on here from what I have seen. So, they do think he is ALL WORLD but they are not living in reality. Always an excuse as to why his team lost.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When did I shit on him? I pointed out that the Eagles made the playoffs without him, and he didn't make the playoffs with the Colts. I said he was an average NFL QB, which is pretty damn good still.
    If pointing out facts is a problem for you, you should work for CNN or Fox News, whichever one is your jam. Then you can disregard facts all you want.

Also, people seem to make excuses for him on here from what I have seen. So, they do think he is ALL WORLD but they are not living in reality. Always an excuse as to why his team lost.
    The Colts may have had many of the same players, but they weren’t the same team. It took awhile for them to click, especially the oline in the beginning of the season, then they hit their stride, then COVID hit and messed with their chemistry again. The line play was terrible during the team’s bad stretches. Wentz didn’t play well during the last two weeks, but today, the team unraveled before he started making mistakes. He actually started off fine. Drops and a non-existent line made things snowball from there. Wentz is not the reason the Colts aren’t in the playoffs. The entire team is. You are implying that Wentz made the team worse without considering that some guys just didn’t play up to their potential this year. Quentin Nelson had a down year overall and only got to the pro bowl on name recognition.

Saw the game. It was absolutely shit. The O line played like hell, Frank Reich didn't bench their left lineman. The Jaguars looked like the 85 bears. None of the receivers could get in space, I think Carson was sacked 6 times.
    That said there is a lot of blame for Carson.
    - Didn't get vaxxed when he had the chance
    - Is probably playing with an active covid infection
    - Has looked poor for the last 3-4 weeks
    - Mechanics are a mess again

That does not shift blame from the rest of the team that gave up 20+ points to the worst team in the NFL. Colts are like a nicer eagles team from last year with a very good RB. The line is shit, RB outside Taylor are poor, WR's are probably among the worst in the league. Not only that Frank had 2 really bad games with the play calling. Many players coming off covid are weak and out of practice.