Page 179 of 422 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    To put it bluntly he was terrible today
    Tell him it was my fault. I went to 2 games and they lost both on the last play. I also went to the week 1 Vikings game in Cincinnati and they lost on the last play. I'm the common thread.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Tell him it was my fault. I went to 2 games and they lost both on the last play. I also went to the week 1 Vikings game in Cincinnati and they lost on the last play. I'm the common thread.

Please stay away

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post

You aren’t planning a trip to Frisco anytime soon, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Watching Carr work makes you realize how bad Carson is.
    Yeah, if only Wentz threw 2 INT’s

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Please stay away
    I'm not allowed to go any more games this year although I have been asked to attend several games on behalf of others in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    You aren’t planning a trip to Frisco anytime soon, are you?
    Not this week. Volunteering for the College Football Playoffs next weekend. Fortunately my Saturday shift is in the evening so I'll get to watch the game. We should have a local watch party here in Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Watching Carr work makes you realize how bad Carson is.
    Watching everyone else post makes me realize how bad of a poster you are lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Wentz wins next week and 2 games in playoffs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Wentz played bad last week, but this week is not his fault. The oline is getting abused. Receivers dropped two third down throws that hit their hands (one was a tough catch), and the colts defense is making Trevor Lawrence look like Tom Brady.

Looking like the Colts will need a rally to make the playoffs vs a 2 win Jacksonville team. If the Colt lose and miss the playoffs, expect a ton of heat. Refs aren't helping them out but looking like a bad team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I spoke too soon. Wentz making mistakes now. This loss is not on him though. Short of Jonathan Taylor, I’m not sure anyone on offense is playing well. Defense was bad in the first half as well.