Page 175 of 422 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    That is how they win this thing isn't it.....the peasants just can't get their heads around it; so how could they ever rebel against something they can't comprehend. 10 trillion is meaningless when you can call obscene amounts of wealth a......conspiracy theory?

Grow TFU! Follow the money! Suckers! Aren't you getting sick of being nothing but Marks! for sophisticated conmen?

What do think Carson Wentz would say on the subject? If? he could speak freely? Which he obviously can't. Every word Carson utters has significant effects on everyone in the Colts organization and even beyond those parameters.

You know peoples hearts and minds by their deeds. Carson Wentz is a total class act. That is why he will live and continue to be healthy going forward. He will remain UN... UN ...Vaccinated and blood clot free going forward.

Carson Wentz is a true leader. A man above normal men. Wentz is a conquerer and he will not be ruled by lesser men. He will set his own norms and not receive the," new normals," of inferior fear based pagans.

Wise people will expect the Colts and Carson Wentz to be perennial fixtures in the NFL playoffs in years to come.
    At first I thought alsen was a nut job, but then I read this post and I'm onto the joke now. You had me going there, nice one!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Carson to play Sunday
    Awesome, one of the few times we actually get the game in Minot.

A quick read from Forbes:

Indianapolis Colts Are Huge Winners From Carson Wentz Trade
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/evansid...h=2bedae8f662e

Wentz activated

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's fuckin go, boys. He ain't the MVP, but he can lead an efficient offense and win games in January.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    That is a good positive article on wentz which is actually rare. I thought it was honest that he is playing well but still have some areas he can improve and I sure hope he does get back to his mvp type year.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    That is a good positive article on wentz which is actually rare. I thought it was honest that he is playing well but still have some areas he can improve and I sure hope he does get back to his mvp type year.
    Agreed, and refreshing to read a well-written article that is mostly/largely factual.

Thanks for sharing, Greenfield.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I would be happy with just United States peace...….
    Quote Originally Posted by formerhef View Post
    I humbly commit to no political pansy ass bullshit.
    I’m with you 100%

He looks like hot garbage today. Should have stayed in bed.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif