Page 152 of 422 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Carson Wentz made The Onion: Carson Wentz’s Helmet Radio Won’t Stop Ringing After Answering Call From Telemarketer (theonion.com)

And The Onion's version of Carson Wentz used bad language! Alert the Grand Forks Herald!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I'm so mad that I got the ravens vs bears today. Colts are throttling the bills in Buffalo!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm so mad that I got the ravens vs bears today. Colts are throttling the bills in Buffalo!
    Taylor got me 50 fantasy points today.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    just thrashing defenses lately

Anybody check out the regular season Hard Knocks Indianapolis Colts on HBO? Carson and has family featured prominently in episode 1, assuming they will be throughout the rest of the season

When Amazon Prime showed that "All or Nothing: Philadelphia Eagles" series you rarely saw Carson

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Me too. Gotta be leading in the MVP department

This was a pretty huge win for Indy. I think the fivethirtyeight (think Sagarin on steroids for NFL) had them as less than 50% to make the playoffs. Now they’re over 70%.

The colts are a pretty good team when the defense is healthy, Oline is plowing and Carson is west coasting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2021/11/...ntz-dirty-hit/

Guess I'll have to get Sunday ticket if the Colts are going to keep this up.

Lardsin must go!

Wentz 3 tds almost 200 yards b4 halftime and a great 3rd & 15 1st down run by wentz!Wentz!! outplaying Brady
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson had probably his best half of football this year throwing for 188 yards and 3 td’s. He also had a big 16 yard run on 3rd and 15 on their scoring drive just before the half. Colts lead Bucss 24-14