Page 40 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    People who comment on news articles on social media usually only do so because they can’t find enough brain cells together to do anything more important with their lives.

Much unlike here, where we engage in thoughtful discourse on many common topics *sips from tea cup with pinky out*
    9 out of 10 doctors recommend Bisonville for Boomers needing a boost in brain health.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    People who comment on news articles on social media usually only do so because they can’t find enough brain cells together to do anything more important with their lives.

Much unlike here, where we engage in thoughtful discourse on many common topics *sips from tea cup with pinky out*
    Haha, you're not wrong and I'm glad you added the last part because technically Bisonville is social media.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

BV is the only social media that I subscribe to. I used to have a Facebook account (technically still do, I guess) but it was so toxic with gotcha politics and stupid self-empowerment memes that I took down all of my photos and disengaged from the platform in 2017.

Comparatively speaking, BV is much more civil and intellectual that most things out there.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    BV is the only social media that I subscribe to. I used to have a Facebook account (technically still do, I guess) but it was so toxic with gotcha politics and stupid self-empowerment memes that I took down all of my photos and disengaged from the platform in 2017.

Comparatively speaking, BV is much more civil and intellectual that most things out there.
    Facebook is trash, Twitter is the city dump. Couldn’t agree with you more

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Haha, you're not wrong and I'm glad you added the last part because technically Bisonville is social media.
    Figured I’d better or else I’d get roasted by some toxic personality on here

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

AO1 softball game returns to Newman on 6/26. Bison offense vs. defense again. Tickets will be sold to full Newman Outdoor Field capacity.

Tickets on sale 5/4 at the Newman ticket office or ao1foundation.org
    Last edited by NDGooch; 04-13-2021 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Added Ticket Info
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    AO1 softball game returns to Newman on 6/26. Bison offense vs. defense again. Tickets will be sold to full Newman Outdoor Field capacity.
    Good to hear! I still think they should do a 2013 era team vs a 2018 era team (although some of those 2018 guys are still playing or busy with pre-draft stuff right now). Need to settle the debate about who was/is best!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Can't wait to see Wentz tear the AFC a new asshole. Fuck Philly.