Page 118 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Of course it is, tails never fails! Come on man!!
    That's what was going through my brain watching the toss. Cringed when he called heads.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Carson looked good. Late in the 4th quarter Indy goes into the Eddie Beyer stall. Thought it might come back to bite em. When your playing against these great QBs maybe you should keep attacking.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He was like 27 in a row
    No this kicker has sucked forever. Lol. He has never made 27 in a row. That was Crosby you are thinking of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    No this kicker has sucked forever. Lol. He has never made 27 in a row. That was Crosby you are thinking of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s only his second year in the league…he was 86% as a rookie…

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    It’s only his second year in the league…he was 86% as a rookie…
    Correct. He's been very solid. I expect this is largely injury related. Great kid!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

F the Eagles. Jalen Hurts 5-16 1 int and looks awful
    Wentz 400 yards

Boom Roasted!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    F the Eagles. Jalen Hurts 5-16 1 int and looks awful
    Wentz 400 yards

Boom Roasted!!!
    Fuck em. I enjoy watching Brady sodomize them.

Oh and in case I didn't mention it, FUCK THEM.

I bet it (Jalen) Hurts to know that using Wentz as last year’s scapegoat set their franchise back 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I bet it (Jalen) Hurts to know that using Wentz as last year’s scapegoat set their franchise back 10 years.
    Fuck em. I'm gonna enjoy watching them suck for the next decade.

I've never seen a Super Bowl roster dismantled this effectively and quickly. There should be classes taught in GM/Coach school about how NOT to handle a roster after a period of success.

According to a commenter "Colts Coverage" on a Tweeter thread CW has a 142.9 Passer Rating on targets "past the sticks" per @PFF_Colts, whoever that is. Further, this Colts Coverage dude claims that ranks #1 in the NFL (as of Oct. 13).

Seem right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/joelaeric...66777730748419