Page 347 of 422 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Definitely just had a small peeper
    Super small. Facts make your peeper smaller, it's a proven....fact

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    neither his knee injury nor concussion were caused be OL. Not sure on hand injury.
    IIRC he was injured his junior year of high school. He has nothing to be ashamed of. I wish him nothing but the best. It looks like at this point he may never be a top starting QB so he'll have decisions to make about his own future.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    IIRC he was injured his junior year of high school. He has nothing to be ashamed of. I wish him nothing but the best. It looks like at this point he may never be a top starting QB so he'll have decisions to make about his own future.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Ankle and wrist at NDSU as well, and nothing to do with OL. My “medical” opinion is that he grew too fast, and “all systems” did not match that growth. Although the concussion had nothing to do with that I wouldn’t think.

Still a damn good player at all levels he’s played at tho.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Clowney fuckin broke him eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Happened to Justin Morneau too eh. If happens eh.

Chuck Lidell eh.

Shit happens.

Lardsin must go!

I’m curious when Wolfie’s “Being Right About Carson Wentz on Bisonville” award comes in the mail…

Can we get a pic of that when it comes, Wolfie? …and no dick pics please…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’m curious when Wolfie’s “Being Right About Carson Wentz on Bisonville” award comes in the mail…

Can we get a pic of that when it comes, Wolfie? …and no dick pics please…
    I don't do it for the awards bub.
    I do it because it's the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I don't do it for the awards bub.
    I do it because it's the right thing to do.
    Lol… what moral benefit or value are you bringing us all that requires you to be so vocal about how you don’t think Wentz was/is/or every will be a good QB…?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

All of it.
    This board is all about morals and values. . I do it for the morals and values. Why else would I ?

I try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    All of it.
    This board is all about morals and values. . I do it for the morals and values. Why else would I ?

I try to help.
    Because youre an asshole.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."