Page 345 of 422 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Wentz is very similar to Dalton as far the career goes and then there would be two good ginger backups.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sam Howell to start Washington’s finale.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

any chance Houston makes a run at Wentz? he has a ranch down there.

I think if a team with a SOLID GM and HC & OC did a 3 year contract on Wentz and worked with him personnel wise he would succeed.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

I think if a team with a SOLID GM and HC & OC did a 3 year contract on Wentz and worked with him personnel wise he would succeed.
    Nobody is giving Wentz a 3 year deal after the run he's had the last 3 years. He will get an opportunity to be a backup next year and if the right dominoes fall(QBs injuries) he might even get added to a team as a starter late in the preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

He's done. Backup QB is his future on a 1 year deal. 4 chances is too many for most teams. If he's lucky he is a good backup filling in and he does well and some desparate team trades for him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I hope he sets off into the sunset and lives the rest of his life the only way we dream of. Him, his wife, and his children don't have to work another day in their life if they don't want to.

I'd take him as Vikings backup but that likely will not happen. He'd probably do well under KOC? Maybe overthinking that.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I'd take him as Vikings backup but that likely will not happen. He'd probably do well under KOC? Maybe overthinking that.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    I'd love to have Wentz as a backup for the Vikings ONLY in the twilight of his career when he knows he is purely a backup and he is there to offer his knowledge of the game on the sideline and in the QB room. I think currently he still has that fire and belief that he is a starter even with the recent years. Let another team break that wild horse for us first.
    Rixen

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Let another team break that wild horse for us first.
    Hate to say it, but he's broken. Maybe he's the last one to know.

Poor luck with injuries, hero complex, and he seems to be uncoachable.

I remember some posts from the original Carson thread when he was leaving NDSU. People here commented that he needed to learn to protect himself. Pucknut told us that Carson only knew one way to play... and he was right.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)