Page 344 of 422 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Wentz needs a good O.C

put Wentz on 49ers Bills team or LA Rams and they easily win a super bowl
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wentz needs a good O.C

put Wentz on 49ers Bills team or LA Rams and they easily win a super bowl
    I suspect at this point he isn't getting that opportunity. In the long run, good for Carson, he got his money and is probably getting out of the league fairly healthy.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I suspect at this point he isn't getting that opportunity. In the long run, good for Carson, he got his money and is probably getting out of the league fairly healthy.
    He could probably win a superbowl with the Vikings eh.

Lardsin must go!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Apparently not the right fit to be a back up anywhere either.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/01/03/ca...chance-starter
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He could probably win a superbowl with the Vikings eh.
    I am not sure you could pay me enough to stand behind the Vikings Offensive line....
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am not sure you could pay me enough to stand behind the Vikings Offensive line....
    Kirk literally just stands there, but he is one tough cookie as he always get up. The Vikes oline is jus plain pathetic just like Washington's.

Unfortunately Wentz may be mentally broken. I do wish he goes somewhere, if he even wants to, and becomes a great backup. No shame in that at all.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Apparently not the right fit to be a back up anywhere either.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/01/03/ca...chance-starter
    wolfie writes for si eh

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Kirk literally just stands there, but he is one tough cookie as he always get up. The Vikes oline is jus plain pathetic just like Washington's.

Unfortunately Wentz may be mentally broken. I do wish he goes somewhere, if he even wants to, and becomes a great backup. No shame in that at all.
    I remember the same thing happening to Wade Wilson back in the day with Minnesota. He just couldn't stand in there anymore and deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post

Wasn't he the Vikings leading rusher on Sunday? Oops, nope, it was Mattison, who bested him by one yard.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Wentz would be a high level backup. Andy Dalton seems to be doing fine in that role.