Page 354 of 422 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    u should try not having a social life it's next level
    The social life just comes to me I can’t do anything about it I’ve tried bro
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I feel like KC is one of the least polarizing franchises and fanbases in sports. What am I missing here?
    Currently live in chiefs country. These people make Vikings fans look normal and sane. Some of the most polarizing fans I’ve ever met. If you even suggest that another team has a chance at beating them you will never hear the end of it and how stupid you are. They sucked for too long that they have no idea how to be decent human beings with success.

Oh also go broncos. No bias here. I promise /purple

The top paragraph isn’t purple though. These fans are Philly level bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Currently live in chiefs country. These people make Vikings fans look normal and sane. Some of the most polarizing fans I’ve ever met. If you even suggest that another team has a chance at beating them you will never hear the end of it and how stupid you are. They sucked for too long that they have no idea how to be decent human beings with success.

KC fans are burning their city down when they win and throwing full beer cans at opposing fans?

Yeah sorry. Philly has a huge edge here. But I can see your frustration as a rival fan. Respec’.

I predict Wentz will sign as a backup with the Dolphins. Tua will be injured and Carson will lead them to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I predict Wentz will sign as a backup with the Dolphins. Tua will be injured and Carson will lead them to the Super Bowl.
    That would be lovely but I’ll remain skeptical.

I read somewhere that this season the average time for the defensive pressure to get to Wentz this season was 2.3 seconds. That is atrocious offensive line play and makes it impossible to be successful. I know one time he was sacked while dropping back.

https://riggosrag.com/2023/02/28/3-p...-commanders/2/
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Wentz hasn't had a Great OL (CEPT YEAR 1) OR Great WRs.
    (yea Terry M maybe) but no one else.

Tampa Bay gonna pick him up on a 1 year $9 million deal and he's gonna Rock the Bay!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post

I knew it! I saw the comment and first thought broncos fan.

Full disclosure, see handle.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Cross Carolina off the list. Frank Reich getting #1 pick
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Cross Miami off the list too. They signed Mike White to a 2 year/16 mil deal.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes