Page 352 of 422 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

They are lots of things with Carson that can be true all at the same time. Wentz did help lead the Eagles to their only super bowl and without him they wouldn’t have won it. The Eagles paid too much for Wentz. Wentz has had some good years post injury. Wentz offensive lines have been pretty poor since his injury as well. He really hasn’t had a good offensive line since his injury. He has had two really bad years with a decent year sandwiched between with the Colts. Jim Irsay is a schmuck. Wentz has been injury prone since high school.

I would still sign him as he was loved in the QB room last year and would be a great backup. Oh and by the way I think his stats are still better than Big Ben thru his first seven years.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The ONLY Super Bowl ring the Eagles have, in the entire history of their franchise, would NOT have been won without Carson Wentz. Fact. Truth. Gospel, and Amen. That alone makes him worth every penny they paid him. And please spare me the lectures about "Green and gold glasses!" You're insufferable and ridiculous.
    It’s a good point… but it doesn’t change the fact that his career has been pretty disappointing. Whether bad luck of O line or injuries or ownership or unfair media attention, I expected a lot more.

Maybe he’s not done, but if you look at his career up to this point and all you can say is “well he helped them win a Super Bowl 6 years ago…” then I guess I don’t know what other color glasses you’re wearing, but they aren’t clear colored.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    In fairness to McFeely, he’s just quoting Peter King…
    Wouldn’t know bro I see mcfuckboy and I no clicky no readie.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Wouldn’t know bro I see mcfuckboy and I no clicky no readie.
    Such a fair point. Hard to argue against no readie.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    They are lots of things with Carson that can be true all at the same time. Wentz did help lead the Eagles to their only super bowl and without him they wouldn’t have won it. The Eagles paid too much for Wentz. Wentz has had some good years post injury. Wentz offensive lines have been pretty poor since his injury as well. He really hasn’t had a good offensive line since his injury. He has had two really bad years with a decent year sandwiched between with the Colts. Jim Irsay is a schmuck. Wentz has been injury prone since high school.

I would still sign him as he was loved in the QB room last year and would be a great backup. Oh and by the way I think his stats are still better than Big Ben thru his first seven years.
    We don't really know that. Maybe they went undefeated with Foles? Maybe Foles would have won the MVP. I mean he was legendary in the playoffs and super bowl. The guy earmed it and deserves credit

I will say Carson got the Eagles in the playoffs and was really good that year. I think his best football is the year he was throwing to practice squad players

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Are his offensive lines that bad or does he hold it to long
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The ONLY Super Bowl ring the Eagles have, in the entire history of their franchise, would NOT have been won without Carson Wentz. Fact. Truth. Gospel, and Amen. That alone makes him worth every penny they paid him. And please spare me the lectures about "Green and gold glasses!" You're insufferable and ridiculous.
    What is insufferable and ridiculous is everyone who keeps making excuses for this guy. He has had his chance and he is not that good.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kevin made me post this

Assuming odds generated pre-Carr signing.

Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Dinucci is tearing the xfl a new asshole eh

Lardsin must go!

Chiefs make no sense don't they love Henne there?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes