Page 351 of 422 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    I’m a Wentz guy and Viking fan. I think I’d rather have nick mullens at this point.
    Yeah wow. Never thought I’d say it but that’s kinda a toss up.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Miami would be a good landing spot: https://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolp...tua-tagovailoa

Offensive minded coach - WRs are as elite as it gets - they're (apparently) committed to Tua who is super fragile so the backup will most likely play.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Miami would be a good landing spot: https://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolp...tua-tagovailoa

Offensive minded coach - WRs are as elite as it gets - they're (apparently) committed to Tua who is super fragile so the backup will most likely play.
    Get your #FinsUp!

Wentz should wait until August then walk in and start somewhere !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Wentz should wait until August then walk in and start somewhere !
    BINGO!!! Less practice time, familiarity with teammates and the playbook is always more conducive to success.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 870XPRS View Post
    BINGO!!! Less practice time, familiarity with teammates and the playbook is always more conducive to success.
    This should be screenshot for proper use of purple font.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ys-about-wentz

The article in question by Peter King (addresses a lot of topics, the Wentz stuff is in the “Numbers Game” section about halfway down):

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ter-king-fmia/

ima write an article on the MVFC Beat blog (which I purchased this offseason for $12 and a half a pack of marlboro reds) about how no "journalist" has delivered more douchebaggery than Mike McFuckboy.

it's going to be 18,000 words and a complete masterpiece bro. so sick of that guy.

time to fight shitty journalist with shitty journalism.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    ima write an article on the MVFC Beat blog (which I purchased this offseason for $12 and a half a pack of marlboro reds) about how no "journalist" has delivered more douchebaggery than Mike McFuckboy.

it's going to be 18,000 words and a complete masterpiece bro. so sick of that guy.

time to fight shitty journalist with shitty journalism.
    In fairness to McFeely, he’s just quoting Peter King…

The ONLY Super Bowl ring the Eagles have, in the entire history of their franchise, would NOT have been won without Carson Wentz. Fact. Truth. Gospel, and Amen. That alone makes him worth every penny they paid him. And please spare me the lectures about "Green and gold glasses!" You're insufferable and ridiculous.